Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November. What a good month its been

Quote Originally Posted by canuckbid View Post
    I've had 3 sales in 3 months and only one that actually paid.
    Do I get the award for being the least productive?
    Hang on in there mate
    It was dead for me as well at first
    But each month has shown a marked improvement so things are defiantly on the up
    Looking at what I've sold here, I can see that over the last 6 months only 3 of them have sold to regulars. All the rest have gone to new buyers. So they are finding their way over here and the word is getting out

Study Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ruth900 View Post
    it's so encouraging to hear such stories, it gives me hope - well done!
    My sales for November are pathetic, but because I use lots of photos my fees are £22......another loss making month.
    Why are you paying for extra photos

Why not use Photobuket where you can add loads of extra photos to your listings for FREE !!!!

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by clockmad View Post

Why not use Photobuket where you can add loads of extra photos to your listings for FREE !!!!
    Yep! Or use your own web space if your ISP provides it for free, as most do. Once you've got pictures uploaded, read this: http://www.bykimbo.com/ebid/help/add...etoauction.htm Clock and I will split the savings from your first month.

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Yep! Or use your own web space if your ISP provides it for free, as most do. Once you've got pictures uploaded, read this: http://www.bykimbo.com/ebid/help/add...etoauction.htm Clock and I will split the savings from your first month.
    Its a deal

Quote Originally Posted by clockmad View Post

Hi there, yes thankfully someone else suggested this (think it was Kimbo, she certainly seem to have lots of good ideas!) Anyway, I've signed up and will use it for new listings, but need to find the time to go back and change the photos on all my existing listing. Will I have to close the auctions, delete the existing photos and then relist with new photos from photobucket?
    Pity we can't use auctiva, I'm used to that and it's a lot easier on the eyes than photobucket with all their constant flashing ads.
    Funny how there's just never enough hours in the day!

Thread Information