My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I dont see any ebid on google shop listings

I check periodically. My favorite test is "audubon bird art print" and "audubon bird lithograph" because there are millions of them for sale on the internet. As usual one of mine listed on eBid came up on the first page with both searches. I have also found that just "audubon bird print" brings it up on the second page. A lot depends on how specific the buyer search words are.

Something I do find interesting is that this time the Wild Turkey listing showed up. Last time it was the Robin. It seems as though Google rotates when there are several choices on the same site.

I've received two queries about my listings this week. The one I received this morning saw my listing on Google, is not an eBid member.

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View grahamec's Feedback (+532)
    All-About grahamec
    View grahamec's Listings
    Forum Posts

I keyed in 6 of my items and maybe I was just lucky but all were showing on 1st page of google

I have been checking Google for my Ebid items eversince I first listed and am very pleased to say that several of my items are always there on the first or second page and tonight I was thrilled to see that I had come up on Ebid.net Canada! - now I just need some lovely Canadian miniaturists to search for miniatures on Google!! in my dreams!

uk.nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?words=redannigoni&mo=search&type=user

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Phias-Miniatures

Lots of handcrafted dollshouse items for you to add to your 'mini-world'

Thread Information