Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a plea to sellers of new clothes

Hi
    I always state whether any item i sell has the paper tag or not. Sometimes i get brand new items that have had the sewn in tag either cut or removed, but it is still new, and i always put this in the listing also. I have a one thing listed at the moment where they have no sewn in tag, and i have stated that in the listing.
    I have always taken BNWT as brand new with paper tag, and BNWOT as brand new without paper tag

Jane

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    This subject is niggling me so just spoke to trading standards. I don't want to get into trouble with them for mis-describing....
    Thanks for taking the trouble to look into this further - interesting to know I could have demanded a full refund including all p&p charges. I didn't, but that was my choice at the time..... but in the future I really need to remember to ask the seller for confirmation on the tag situation before buying - it would just be so much easier if all sellers followed the up front & honest ways of the sellers who've posted in this thread!

Ruth the main reason for me finding out more was because I had a feeling that I may have to do lots of editing to bring my clothing listings in line with trading stanards

Quote Originally Posted by raindropsies2 View Post
    Ruth the main reason for me finding out more was because I had a feeling that I may have to do lots of editing to bring my clothing listings in line with trading stanards
    but you've just proved you're the sort of good seller that wants to get things right and I would be delighted if everyone follow your lead Raindropsies.

Thread Information