My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Diet buddy..

I'm with WW and I've managed to go from a size 34 to a size 24.
    It has taken me over 2 years to lose 6.5 stones, as I LOVE food!
    I will never reach WW 'Gold' as their target would mean that I have to lose another 7 stones - which means I would have to be smaller than I was at 12 years old! LOL
    I do the 'points' system, but I'm now combining that with the metabolic typing diet to eat the things that agree with my arthritis and low blood sugar.
    I'm feeling more healthy already, but my weight has stayed within about 1pound up or down for about 6 weeks, so I guess its down to portion sizes again! LOL

Good luck with all your diets!
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phanmale View Post
    Oh

I actually refused on the basis that there must be people out there that are more deserving than me of taking funds from the NHS. Maybe I should have a rethink...

Im sorry to hear that your relationship with your mum is not so good
    Wouldnt worry about it aint spoken to me so called sperm donor in 16 years. no big deal. Whist grandad is stil here im staying in Bedford once he goes to a better place then we're off back to London & they wont know where.

View pearlygirl555's Feedback (+203)
    All-About pearlygirl555
    View pearlygirl555's Listings
    Forum Posts

Cocksparrer, I hope your grandfather feels better soon. Is he dependent on your relatives for care or decision-making? Are these people capable to help him? Sounds like you are well able to maintain your sanity and dignity, not allowing the mess with others to keep you away from your grandfather. Its a tough balancing act, and I applaud you.

With reference to the grains, can you get quinoa in the UK? It isn't truly a grain but is used as one, has a great protein content and an interesting texture. Good stuff!
    "You're a guest of nature.....so behave!"

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pearlygirl555 View Post
    Cocksparrer, I hope your grandfather feels better soon. Is he dependent on your relatives for care or decision-making? Are these people capable to help him? Sounds like you are well able to maintain your sanity and dignity, not allowing the mess with others to keep you away from your grandfather. Its a tough balancing act, and I applaud you.

With reference to the grains, can you get quinoa in the UK? It isn't truly a grain but is used as one, has a great protein content and an interesting texture. Good stuff!

Hun theyre all greedy money grabbers & materialistic, probally counting his pennies before hes gone. Im the only one in the family that does things for him without charging. Id go to the moon & back for him & not charge him a penny.
    Like when nan passed away 2 years ago they were all vultures around the bungalow, stuff started to go walkies & who got blamed But started to reappear after a certain person decided to put it all back & wasnt yours truely.
    I couldnt give a monkeys brass about anyone in our family except for my grandfather, hes officially asked me to clean his house up wants to pay me I said yes to the job but no to payment, asked me to do his shopping for him which I will and he will get his rightful change. Told him if ever he needs anything im here for him & will do my upmost to get it done for him.

Me id rather have my grandparents than anything else in this world. Theyre all myself & my kids have, never mistreated us never treated us as crap. Rest of family are 2 faced morons which we can do without.

All-About pearlygirl555
    Forum Posts

Hi Cocksparrer!
    Such a drag, when people behave like that. Following my grnadmother's death, my mom stayed in Chicago to comply with the terms of the trust as she was the executor. Mind you, she couldn't drive, couldn't cook for herself, the stress and her illnesses made her see helicopters and laser shows in the living room....but such was the anger and resentment among the family out there that they wouldn't even check in to see if mom was eating. I would leave Iowa, drive 8 hours to feed mom and do a bunch of stuff for her, then drive all the way back to Iowa that same day. We had all these animals, I had client horses to care for, my then-husband worked away from home....nuts. Be good to your grandfather and good to yourself and your kids,the rest will sort itself out.

Phanmale, GOOD LUCK on your weighing tomorrow!

Default diet buddies

Quote Originally Posted by JudesNiceThings View Post
    I'm with WW and I've managed to go from a size 34 to a size 24.
    It has taken me over 2 years to lose 6.5 stones, as I LOVE food!
    I will never reach WW 'Gold' as their target would mean that I have to lose another 7 stones - which means I would have to be smaller than I was at 12 years old! LOL
    I do the 'points' system, but I'm now combining that with the metabolic typing diet to eat the things that agree with my arthritis and low blood sugar.
    I'm feeling more healthy already, but my weight has stayed within about 1pound up or down for about 6 weeks, so I guess its down to portion sizes again! LOL

Good luck with all your diets!
    Well done you,
    What an achievment, i am going to really try, i have to for the sake of my health, doctors orders, high blood pressure, clogged arteries,
    I will keep you updated,
    Spiritcat

Check My feedback from the feebay auction!
    by clicking
    and search for feebay id and spiritcatkay.

Hip hip hooray after a static 5 weeks I lost three pounds this week. I hope you have fared well today too Phanmale and anyone else in this change of eating habits and healthy eating ( whatever you want to call it)

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phanmale View Post

As someone has already said that if you want it enough youll stick to your diet, .
    I know it was someone else that said that on this topic, but I think that is a easy thing to say, but it practice is..........poo.

Whilst people who may not have a weight problem sit there and say, meh if you want to be thin, you can be., you just lazy...........well thats crap.

As can giving up smoking, drinking or what other vice is..........dieting is a difficult thing to do, paticulary when faced with something which is challenging such as a stressful situation. Your banks overcharged you, bills are more than expected......etc etc...

Jeez if someone you know decides they are not happy with their weight, or start a diet...........people should encourage them to the best they can, rather than shoot them down, when they stumbling........
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

WOOHOO!! I lost 2˝lbs!! Slimmer of the week lost 3, so I wasnt far behind and Cheryl, I think you should be our slimmer of the week here for your loss ***** <--- gold stars! LOL
    Well done everyone who has also done well, and also the well wishes. Im sure I couldnt have done so well without all your support here

Manstomar, I fully appreciate how you feel about non-encouragement - keep popping here and if you wanna rant or indeed share how well you are doing you are more than welcome

Thanks all again and also welcome to newcomers - this isnt a private thread so if youre watching but unsure whether to join in, be our guest - its free to join!

All-About pearlygirl555
    Forum Posts

Hi Phan!
    Congratulations, how wonderful! So glad you had a good weigh today, I bet you feel great!

And I agree with Manstomar, if someone is even thinking of making a positive change, why not encourage it? Why put negative energy towards something when positive energy could be put there instead?

Thread Information