eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Invoice for Total of 5 auctions

I have been online since 1985.. so I do know a few things

So CHILL, for goodness' sake!

You have only been using this site a little while - give yourself time to explore and learn it!

( Remember - This is NOT feebay, and will not work the same way)
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FBNeNotes View Post
    Not as easy as you have presented.. My buyer sent 3 paypal payments.. off of ebids winning email notifications. He paid to much for shipping, so on 4th auction he won, I reduced the price of the auction won.. to make up for his overpayment. He goes to Paypal and they wont recgognize the discount.
    Best bet... use my own email notifications to winners till eBid fixes this confusing setup.
    Me, Buyer, Seller... 3 members here, all confused to this current sysytem.
    I don't agree with all your posts as it appears you have not fully understood set up ( every new site takes a bit of time to get used to). However I do agree that the aftersales notifications sent out by ebid don't make it clear that they are not the actual invoice ( although buyers can use the links to pay). However i've read very recently that Gazza intends to change the wording on the aftersales notices very soon . The problem when a buyer pays from the aftersales notice is that it makes the AAL think that auction is paid, and it can no longer be included in a combined invoice. This could be fixed if ebid allowed sellers to have a 'mark as unpaid' option so that we could refund incorrect payments and issue combined invoices.

i would have let the buyer know that he had paid off the separate sales notifications rather than the combined invoice you had planned to issue, i would have refunded the separate paypal payments and sent one combined invoice from paypal

View FBNeNotes's Feedback (+1108)
    All-About FBNeNotes
    View FBNeNotes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just wondering.. and an important wonder at that...
    has a Note been added to winners email? .. as said by Gazza in this thread.

I might just have to buy another item to find out
    But I'd really like to know here from Gazza.
    Followup and Communication is key.

I just invoiced a customer for multiple purchases (2 items) where I offered 2 shipping options (1st class & priority), I gave a discount of shipping.
    The customer emailed me stating Paypal cannot figure out the correct shipping... I didn't know what to tell her, because from my end the ebid invoice seems ok, and the customer had to choose the shipping... But why? since I already choose the shipping when I did the invoicing?
    Anyway I had to do a "request for money" via Paypal to solve this problem because I don't know how to explain what to do to my customer.
    I searched the help section "under buying and" could not find anything about "how to pay for multiple wins" that I could copy/paste and give to my customer.
    Something should be fixed here. We are having frustrated buyers and sellers when it comes to multiple invoicing...

Leslie

View brishada's Feedback (+209)
    All-About brishada
    View brishada's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Crochet!
    I’m just wondering, and that’s all it is…wondering, if it’s only USA users that are experiencing this problem? I recently sent a multiple purchase invoice and had no problem with either combining items or any problems discounting the postage! I’ve noticed alot of the people having trouble are from the USA? Is it possible there is a glitch that doesn’t seem to affect the UK users?
    Blessings
    Sharon

Thread Information