Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UK Need you help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaraCityWide View Post
    Hammond's Old Fashioned Chicken Bones Candy Gift Bag are crispy candy filled with delicious peanut butter, enclosed molasses hard candy shell and covered coconut candy. Chicken Bones Candy arrive prepackaged gift bag with satin bow. Perfect gift for Mom's, Aunts, Grandma's, and other occasions.

Is that it?
    Hi, I think these are like chick o sticks which are personally one of my favorite candies I used to eat them all the time when I was a kid (still do sometimes)

Quote Originally Posted by heidelbergreece View Post
    where did you find the picture, maybe I can go from there in the search. There is so many candies out right now because of Halloween maybe I can find them for you. My husband is a manager at a grocery store and I will ask him if he knows anything about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Since it says they're Canadian, maybe you need to start chatting up Canuckbid?

It's been made for over 120 years. This is how they are made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfpMkENQea4

Its at the beginning

I was looking at candies a couple days ago and I ran across a couple from the UK I would like to try but the seller doesn't ship to the US, does anyone have Chocolate limes boiled sweets or Coconut Mushrooms. They sound very interesting to me.

I was looking at candies a couple days ago and I ran across a couple from the UK I would like to try but the seller doesn't ship to the US, does anyone have Chocolate limes boiled sweets or Coconut Mushrooms. They sound very interesting to me.
    Chocolate limes are very nice Which brand?

I don't know what brand they were, I just saw a picture of them and they looked so good, but then I saw the seller didn't ship to US and there was no need to go any farther. Is there lots of brands?

I don't know what brand they were, I just saw a picture of them and they looked so good, but then I saw the seller didn't ship to US and there was no need to go any farther. Is there lots of brands?

Yes & no

There is the main manufatuer, then you get lots of shops (asda, morrisons, tesco etc) that do their own make. These "shops own lables" are normally cheaper & most of the time taste the same.

What was the sellers username and I'll see what they were.

hi, the seller was pickasweet.thanks for your help

I've never really thought of a Cadbury's Flake as a "Weapon of Mass Destruction", usually a weapon of mass creation, particularly the waistline
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    I've never really thought of a Cadbury's Flake as a "Weapon of Mass Destruction", usually a weapon of mass creation, particularly the waistline
    lol..too true..

Thread Information