My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UK Need you help!!!!

Hammond's Old Fashioned Chicken Bones Candy Gift Bag are crispy candy filled with delicious peanut butter, enclosed molasses hard candy shell and covered coconut candy. Chicken Bones Candy arrive prepackaged gift bag with satin bow. Perfect gift for Mom's, Aunts, Grandma's, and other occasions.

Is that it?

Hi I have read somewhere else that you wanted hicken bones candy, I have looked everywhere and I can't find it. Was there any other name they might have called it also, and if anyone does have a recipe for Yorkshire pudding and you please share with me??

Quote Originally Posted by heidelbergreece View Post
    Hi I have read somewhere else that you wanted hicken bones candy, I have looked everywhere and I can't find it. Was there any other name they might have called it also, and if anyone does have a recipe for Yorkshire pudding and you please share with me??

No other name that I am aware of, also I think the yorkshire pudding recipt is on page 1 of this thread,

The furthest I have gotten with the pink chicken bones is this site

http://www.ganong.com/retail/chicken_bones.html

It says they are only available in selected fine retail locations only

where did you find the picture, maybe I can go from there in the search. There is so many candies out right now because of Halloween maybe I can find them for you. My husband is a manager at a grocery store and I will ask him if he knows anything about them.

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

Since it says they're Canadian, maybe you need to start chatting up Canuckbid?

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaraCityWide View Post
    Hammond's Old Fashioned Chicken Bones Candy Gift Bag are crispy candy filled with delicious peanut butter, enclosed molasses hard candy shell and covered coconut candy. Chicken Bones Candy arrive prepackaged gift bag with satin bow. Perfect gift for Mom's, Aunts, Grandma's, and other occasions.

Is that it?
    put us out of our misery Sarah...is this them ?...they sound yum..

Glasgow, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View ejean9's Feedback (+946)
    All-About ejean9
    View ejean9's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bykimbo View Post
    Since it says they're Canadian, maybe you need to start chatting up Canuckbid?
    tut tut...your not suggesting Sarah be sneaky are you ?? there is enough of that on the ydc...

Hi again, I went on the site and looked. I have never seen anything like those. But if there is ever any candy in the US you want just let me know and I will try to help. But I don't know what the US would have that you can't get where you live.

Thread Information