My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Q&A (0) no it's not!!!!

Unhappy Q&A (0) no it's not!!!!

This came up in another thread but just experienced it for myself. Asked a seller a question 2 hours ago. Got no reply. Didn't really expect one as it is the weekend and not every one is crazy like some of us.

Was shutting down and decided to check my own emails before turning off. In my own emails was a lovely fast response from the seller with the answer I wanted. But when I went back to my Q&A it showed 0 and not only that the question I asked was gone and no answer from the seller. But two older questions still there to other sellers with no responses.

Before anyone says well maybe the seller deleted the question from the listing. No they didn't the question is still there.

Thought I'd just let you know as it was brought up earlier and could be a missed sale or purchase for someone if they don't dig deeper and check their personal emails.

I will put it on the glitch thread though I am sure someone must have done before.

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Once a question you ask is answered it disappears from Q & A and you need to go look at the listing.

Thanks again Klj, Yet again it is something that if you do not know then you will miss the answers.

It should really just say Q as there are no answers!!!!! lol

Just thought I'd put it on here so people are aware it probably has been covered loads of times but as newbies we miss pass threads.

I'm sure your sick of answering the same questions!

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are very welcome.
    As to me being tired of questions, no actually, you are fine asking any questions. And I'm in agreement that it needs to get posted, The Q & A has had some glitches lately, like the numbers not working, so it's not something old hat at all.

Thread Information