My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Help please.:D

Default Help please.:D

I won item 1220025081-569-0 on Friday last.
    I thought I had to wait for an invoice so didn't pay. I came here and was told that invoices weren't automatic so I emailed and asked for an invoice so that I could pay with paypal.
    I have still not had a reply or anything from the seller.

What do I do now.
    I would like my item but don't think at this stage I would get them.
    Do I report them? How soon can I do that and can I get a neg for not paying?

If you haven't had an invoice and no contact you shouldn't get a neg. If I won an item and couldn't get the seller don't think I would be quick to part with the money. Ask support what you should do but I doubt they would advise you to pay. good luck hope the seller responds soon.
    Please Take a Look at my items just one click away

nine.ebid.net/perl/main.cgi?words=bournetrends36&mo=search&type=user

Click below to see previous feedback
    repatoo.com/public/feedbackdetails.php?user=1654946

Looks like it's an old member who has just returned here to test the water as the photo has the new red ebid logo and not the old blue logo.

The fact that they answered your question on 31st Aug is a good sign so I would wait another day or so and then send another invoice request. They are probably a seller on the other side and were not expecting to get a sale here so quickly!

Try emailing the seller - not through the AAL 'Ask seller a question' but directly from the sellers email found in the contacts section (found at the bottom of the AAL)

I recently bought something from a seller and had no response for over 1 week despite leaving entries in the AAL. When I emailed them directly they replied within 5 mins - for some reason they had not been notified of my questions in the AAL. They promptly sent and invoice and the item arrived a couple of days later.

Thread Information