HI and Welcome To My Exclusive and Special Store!!! Where You Will Find Fabulous Designer Inspired Handbags , Unique Home Interiors Candles and Home Decor to Indulge Your Senses and Your Life! , Collectibles and Much More!!!

Please Bid With Confidence , My Designer Inspired Handbags , Home Interiors Candles and All are 100% Guarantee or Your Money Back!!!
Join My Club and Be an Exclusive Member!!!
"HANDBAGS ADDICTS"

Why Buy From Me?

*Because When You Buy a Handbag From My Store and Join My Club "Handbags Addicts" You Receive an Unique and Fabulous Designer Inspired Wallet Matching with Your New Handbag JUST FOR FREE!!!!

*Because When You Buy Any Item From Home Interiors Collection and Join My Club "Handbags Addicts" You Receive Too an Exclusive Candle Gift !!!

*Because Prior Bidding or Prior Your Purchase I want You To Be Always Informed and 100% Satisfied!

*Because When You Email Me I alwys Will answer You at The Moment!

*Because All My Items Are Exclusives and A+ Quality!

*Because W hen You Buy An Item From Me , I Send You Inmediately the Tracking Info Of Your Package with The Links To keep Informed A bout Your Package!

*Because When You Join My Club "Handbags Addicts" I Promise You To Keep You Informed about the New Handbags in The Fashion Industry!!!

* Because if You are looking for An Specific Handbag Without The High Prices and You are a Member on My Club , I will Help You to Get It , with An Affordable PRICE !!!! and FREE SHIPPING!!!!

*Because If You Are Looking For A Specific Candle or Home Decor From The Home Interiors Collection , I will Help You to Have It!!! Just Ask Me!

What You Are Waiting For? Join My Club and Receive All This Exclusives Benefits or Buy an Exclusive Item on My Store and Receive Your Gift!

http://us.ebid.net/stores/Candles-By-Liz-and-Handbags