Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Put my first item on eBid, please offer comments

Talking Put my first item on eBid, please offer comments

Hi,

I just put my first item on eBid, hopefully by Sunday I will have many items and maybe a whole store. I am escaping Ebay after having been there for 8 uears and was essentially the founder of this niche there. Listing wise, frankly, I've been just riding it out on ebay for years just relisting the same listings. I would really like to get going on a good start here. I choose eBid over iOffer because I like to usability more and over the last 5 monts a majority of my sales have been in Europe. I have a lot of credibility in my profession, some of my work was part of a recent Emmy nomination. I want to trailblaze for my profession here as a seller like I did over there in August of 2000.

I do have on big question: There is a requirement to answer qyestions about the item in 24 hours or the listing will be pulles, how do you handle going out of town. I just have an old dial up computer and sometimes spend overnight in the shop to save gas.

Please offer me guidance, U currently do about $2K a month over there and I want to cease all operations there. Plus I may be able to lead as many as 5000 buyers ands about 60 sellers if I play this right.. Thanbk you in advance for the feedback.

Eric Joseph
    James River Armoury
    San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by ARMOURERERIC View Post
    Hi,

I just put my first item on eBid, hopefully by Sunday I will have many items and maybe a whole store. I am escaping Ebay after having been there for 8 uears and was essentially the founder of this niche there. Listing wise, frankly, I've been just riding it out on ebay for years just relisting the same listings. I would really like to get going on a good start here. I choose eBid over iOffer because I like to usability more and over the last 5 monts a majority of my sales have been in Europe. I have a lot of credibility in my profession, some of my work was part of a recent Emmy nomination. I want to trailblaze for my profession here as a seller like I did over there in August of 2000.

I do have on big question: There is a requirement to answer qyestions about the item in 24 hours or the listing will be pulles, how do you handle going out of town. I just have an old dial up computer and sometimes spend overnight in the shop to save gas.

Please offer me guidance, U currently do about $2K a month over there and I want to cease all operations there. Plus I may be able to lead as many as 5000 buyers ands about 60 sellers if I play this right.. Thanbk you in advance for the feedback.

Eric Joseph
    James River Armoury
    San Diego
    Go to this thread, it seems rather strange Very simular, also I would have put this in kitchen table as this forum only allows 1 post from the OP per day

former Evilbayer has question....

If you can give me some more details on that thread I might be able to help more

Thread Information