eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Have a favorite decal, but....

Forum Newbie
    View jdtsignshop's Feedback (+25)
    All-About jdtsignshop
    View jdtsignshop's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Have a favorite decal, but....

Cant find it, let us know at JDT Sign Shop. Visit our store at http://us.ebid.net/stores/JDT-Sign-Shop and let us get your favorite design completed. We are reasonable on prices and produce top quality products.

We are new to eBid, but not new to the online business. We were eBay powersellers until eBay started letting their power go to their head. We think we may have found a new home here at eBid.

We have alot of decals that are not listed and will be adding alot more in the days to come. I just wanted to give it a try with a few and see how it goes.

We hope you come back for more!! Thanks for Looking

JDT Sign Shop

Quote Originally Posted by jdtsignshop View Post
    Cant find it, let us know at JDT Sign Shop. Visit our store at http://us.ebid.net/stores/JDT-Sign-Shop and let us get your favorite design completed. We are reasonable on prices and produce top quality products.

We are new to eBid, but not new to the online business. We were eBay powersellers until eBay started letting their power go to their head. We think we may have found a new home here at eBid.

We have alot of decals that are not listed and will be adding alot more in the days to come. I just wanted to give it a try with a few and see how it goes.

We hope you come back for more!! Thanks for Looking

JDT Sign Shop
    Hi welcome to eBid

This is in the wrong section, it needs to be in the plug you auctions section just below the kitchen table

I know this forum title can be mis-leading. You should be able to move it there without doing it all again

Forum Newbie
    View jdtsignshop's Feedback (+25)
    All-About jdtsignshop
    View jdtsignshop's Listings
    Forum Posts

More Decals Have Been Added, Quality Decals at A Low Price. I guarantee my decals.

Thread Information