My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Enhanced Listing Fees

Default Enhanced Listing Fees

Could we have the enhanced listing fees listed somewhere please. I've checked your help guide, and the costs are not detailed. I was interested in what it costs for front page featured and happy hour auctions.

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Enhanced Listing Fees

We're adding the Gallery featured very soon, I've written a nice table to compare the different featured choices. Will put it up when we put the Gallery featured up

G
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Forum Newbie
    Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    View jumblestall's Feedback (+168)
    All-About jumblestall
    View jumblestall's Listings
    Forum Posts

millersmiles,
    I'm pleased to see you have had a response to this
    On the same theme, I posted this in the Selling and starting Auctions section, as I Think the enhanced Fees should be Listed in the Help Pages.

"In Help Desk FAQ/ 3. Selling and Starting Auctions/ 7.How much does it cost to sell?
    Can you make available to view, in this paragraph, the costs for Standard, Special, Front Page, and Happy Hour Auctions.

I've considered using these but its difficult to find the additional costs, and I end up not bothering.
    (I think they are only available when you are in the process of listing)

The info further down the FAQ stating "This is an optional extra for a small fee" doesn't help and may put people off having to search for the info, instead of having it available to view and using it"

Quote Originally Posted by gazza
    We're adding the Gallery featured very soon, I've written a nice table to compare the different featured choices. Will put it up when we put the Gallery featured up

G
    Thanks Gazza, is there any chance that you can post the table on the KT with a sticky so we can all see ASAP? I think it would help boost your intake on these features.

cheers, Mat.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

THEY ARE ALL ON THE SELLING PAGES WHEN YOU GO TO SELL A ITEM YOU CAN TICK THE BOX FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT

Quote Originally Posted by 00nutsey
    THEY ARE ALL ON THE SELLING PAGES WHEN YOU GO TO SELL A ITEM YOU CAN TICK THE BOX FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT
    I know but it would be very useful to have them on view before you go through the process of listing an item for sale. Hence Gazza's response.

why are you using caps?

Hi Mat,
    I was about to tell you where to find all the prices,but I see you know already.Why not just right them down like I did there are only a few.Its not like eBay. Or are there some you have not found yet? If so,which ones?
    Capitals? Some people,especially those which don't type well always use capitals. It is common in the USA where lots of emails are routinely sent in capitals.For a lot of people who wear glasses, especially bifocals,capitals are clearer.Its a personal choice,I suppose.
    Is there any particular reason why you were asking the question?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbang2
    Hi Mat,
    I was about to tell you where to find all the prices,but I see you know already.Why not just right them down like I did there are only a few.Its not like eBay. Or are there some you have not found yet? If so,which ones?
    Capitals? Some people,especially those which don't type well always use capitals. It is common in the USA where lots of emails are routinely sent in capitals.For a lot of people who wear glasses, especially bifocals,capitals are clearer.Its a personal choice,I suppose.
    don't address me like I'm some kind of idiot. the question was answered already

Forum Lurker
    View f3speech's Feedback (+1703)
    All-About f3speech
    View f3speech's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigbang2
    Hi Mat,
    where I come from Caps is considered SHOUTING.

Are you on a mission to wind up Miller or something coz I keep seeing you talking to him like he is 5 or something. JMO

Thread Information