Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Going on Holiday? Clothes for the Kiddies!!!!

Smile Kiddies Holiday Clothes, Significantly Reduced to Clear

BARGAIN KIDDIES HOLIDAY CLOTHES,

99CENT CHANGING MATS, BARGAIN

HOLIDAY DRESSESS FOR LITTLE PRINCESSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all... Are you planning a family holiday (if you are I am soooo jealous!!)
    have a look at my bright, summery, holiday clothes for your little ones. I will be listing more items over the coming days. I sell quality clothes for children and am at the moment listing clothes that would be ideal for that holiday in the sun abroad, or hopefully, that holiday in the sun at home!!

All my items are quality and stylish... having jumped from the other site!! i am looking to stock the clothes that YOU want for your kids, or maybe you are looking for a summer present for a little relative...

Have a look in my shop at my auctions running.. as ever, a pleasure to be on Ebid!! Happy Ebidding!!!!!!!!!!!
    AllThingsTasha xxx
    Last edited by AllThingsTasha; 3rd August 2008 at 07:27 AM.

99 cent travel baby changing mats BARGAIN, great for going on holiday, shopping, lightweight and hygienic!! Grab a Bargain!!!

All summer kids clothes significantly reduced to clear summer stock. Gymboree dresses, oshkosh, baby changing mats, long sleeved light tops and oshkosk cord jackets, bright and quality for your little princesses!!!!

Thread Information