My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Rooster booster

Default Rooster booster

Most of us have our own nests with lofts, garages, spare rooms used as dumping grounds and the famous garden shed.

What about a catagory "my clearance" there must be a lot of old items out there that you have not looked at for years and someone has been looking for for years. Most of the items I have viewed seem to be SHOPKEEPER to buyer and not seller to buyer and buyer to seller. I would rather rummage through someones work shop than wander through someones store.

At least 95% of my stuff is old!!
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheap2clear View Post
    Most of us have our own nests with lofts, garages, spare rooms used as dumping grounds and the famous garden shed.

What about a catagory "my clearance" there must be a lot of old items out there that you have not looked at for years and someone has been looking for for years. Most of the items I have viewed seem to be SHOPKEEPER to buyer and not seller to buyer and buyer to seller. I would rather rummage through someones work shop than wander through someones store.
    Welcome to eBid. There are several seller on here who have misc item from their home or shop. I don't know how buyers search but would think by item wanted and wouldn't make any difference what category it is listed in.

Feel free to click on my links and see what I have to offer and how I have listed them--------not that I am the expert on such things!

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

like several others I have a store that is devoted to such items.. Lotzabitz
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Default #2/3/4/ Yes you ladies have it right

I believe this is what it's all about. I have viewed all three of your sites and I found more than interesting the items on offer . The content varied and it looked branded and of quality.

#1 Your ladies' clothes looked well presented, however I am not really into ladies' clothes (I am not into men's clothes either, if it was not for my wife I would still be walking around in sackcloth and black bin-liners from the punk days.)

#2 Once again varied and interesting. I liked the Maltese Cross and well worth a search for goodies. I have traded overseas but am not too keen due to the logistics. I will not use pay pal and I have a concern over shipping and customs /import duty.

#3 What can I say? A cornucopia of goodies which kept me turning each page over till I came to the end of the listings. For me finding the ATC badge drove me on to see if there were other items like this.

I feel you ladies have got it right; a good selection, good prices and fair postage. What I do not like to see is some trader listing the same item time and time again on the off chance of passing trade. I am not into internet vending machine sites I am a lucky bag type person, if you can remember what they where when you were a child in a sweet shop. I do not know if you folks is the USA had them but you would no doubt have had something similar.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheap2clear View Post

#3 What can I say? A cornucopia of goodies which kept me turning each page over till I came to the end of the listings. For me finding the ATC badge drove me on to see if there were other items like this.
    There will be! Every member of my husband's family was in the services (he was the last... then a cousin joined) and I also sell for a service-related charity and keep telling their supporters to give me their badges to sell.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information