Thread: How To Choose A Tarot Deck

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How To Choose A Tarot Deck

Quote Originally Posted by simply4pooh
    Hi all, you can have as many tarot decks as you want, but if you are using them for readings then only one is needed.
    As for how to choose a deck, its simple allow the deck to choose you.
    pooh
    I have 2 sets of cards, one I was left by an old lady, and one that as you say chose me :shock: They fell off the shelf in the shop in front of me !!
    The set from the old lady I use for readings, the other I will read from but will not allow anyone else to handle them in any way.

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simply4pooh
    Hi all, you can have as many tarot decks as you want, but if you are using them for readings then only one is needed.
    As for how to choose a deck, its simple allow the deck to choose you.
    pooh
    I have 2 sets of cards, one I was left by an old lady, and one that as you say chose me :shock: They fell off the shelf in the shop in front of me !!
    The set from the old lady I use for readings, the other I will read from but will not allow anyone else to handle them in any way.

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I have the same problem when anyone tries to read my Tarot or any other type of fortune and thats why i got intrested in this myself as if they couldn't do it for me then i would learn to do it for myslf and before anyone asks me YES i an an Aquarian :wink:

The last time i had my cards read (about a year ago) the reader said the cards didnt tell them much about me but more for my family and friends and then it wasnt too clear

I have learned to do several types of readings myself now (Cards , Dice , Domino) and at the moment as they are limited in what they can tell you i am taking a keen intrest in Runes (but these are not for real detailed readings but for more of answering questions etc) and once i learn them i will concentrate in bigger methods like Tarot etc :wink:

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I have the same problem when anyone tries to read my Tarot or any other type of fortune and thats why i got intrested in this myself as if they couldn't do it for me then i would learn to do it for myslf and before anyone asks me YES i an an Aquarian :wink:

The last time i had my cards read (about a year ago) the reader said the cards didnt tell them much about me but more for my family and friends and then it wasnt too clear

I have learned to do several types of readings myself now (Cards , Dice , Domino) and at the moment as they are limited in what they can tell you i am taking a keen intrest in Runes (but these are not for real detailed readings but for more of answering questions etc) and once i learn them i will concentrate in bigger methods like Tarot etc :wink:

Forum Newbie
    View bitznbobz's Feedback (+927)
    All-About bitznbobz
    View bitznbobz's Listings
    Forum Posts

re : Bitznbobz, you arent an Aquarian by chance as they are a nightmare to read because of their natural inquisitiveness.
    pooh

no i am a taurus...and i a deffo a bull in a china shop...lol

Forum Newbie
    View bitznbobz's Feedback (+927)
    All-About bitznbobz
    View bitznbobz's Listings
    Forum Posts

re : Bitznbobz, you arent an Aquarian by chance as they are a nightmare to read because of their natural inquisitiveness.
    pooh

no i am a taurus...and i a deffo a bull in a china shop...lol

Tarot im intrigued, intrigued enough to find out more,what are their main use if im correct is it for fortune telling, how do know what the images mean, nuts mentioned different names for decks does each deck contain different pictures, how many decks are their, how many cards to a deck,
    that,ll do for now im going searching on the net think i'll ask jeeves

Tarot im intrigued, intrigued enough to find out more,what are their main use if im correct is it for fortune telling, how do know what the images mean, nuts mentioned different names for decks does each deck contain different pictures, how many decks are their, how many cards to a deck,
    that,ll do for now im going searching on the net think i'll ask jeeves

ok had quick search not for fortune telling as such but they help to point you in the right direction according to 1 site i found, 78 cards in a deck, need to read more as now its nameing cards and its getting confuseing :?

ok had quick search not for fortune telling as such but they help to point you in the right direction according to 1 site i found, 78 cards in a deck, need to read more as now its nameing cards and its getting confuseing :?

Thread Information