eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone else seen new eBay Seller dashboard! What a Joke....

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by papagran40 View Post
    I do not sell a lot ... but under the new set up over there....my feedback went from 99.6% pos...to 85.??? ( not sure and not bothered ),,,my dsr's were very good with one 5 and the rest 4.6....well these are now gone because they have moved the goal posts....only sold 7 items in the last year...6 poss; 1 neut ( a mistake ) and under the new way of counting,,,I get marked down....A neut...is a neg....so the small seller is on a hiding to nothing.....oh well as said at the start....not bothered ...they can keep it...
    I do not need them......papa.
    That is quite alarming Papa and totally unjustified if you ask me. Dungbay have totally lost the plot altogether.

1. Lowered insertions fee but jacked up the FVF astronomically
    2. Changed feedback rules. No negs or neuts for buyers.
    3. Anyone with a neut & neg in past 12 months gets auto suspension (due to new feedback rules) which means hundreds of sellers have received instant suspension so far.
    4. Forcing Aussies to use peepal only as payment option.
    5. Forcing UK to accept peepal as a payment option.
    6. Forcing USA to accept echecks through paypal now.
    7. New shipping guidelines for Germany (sellers will be blocked if they go above the max shipping costs when listing) (soon to be implemented.)
    8. Extra fees for international sales visibility.
    9. Land at the bottom of visibility search if your DSR drops slightly (even though you paid good money like everyone else)
    10. Peepal withholding funds IF you have an inkling of a transaction problem.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeesh I'm sure I missed out some more. All this happening within 6 months. I dread to think what the next 6 months will bring. Then again, let me strike out the word dread as I don't buy or sell over there anymore.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    View ebidbeader's Feedback (+11)
    All-About ebidbeader
    View ebidbeader's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink That's almost as bad as....

Quote Originally Posted by ukvideogamer View Post
    Thank god I final closed my eBay store and joined eBid.

eBay have just launched their full seller dashboard area in the "my ebay" area and its just ridiculous.

Basically everything is now based on DSR ratings, you now HAVE to have 4.6 average or more to be a powerseller, you get moved down in the search listings if your DSR's are below 4.6!!

They even rate you on how good a seller you are based on DSR's feedback, account status, powerseller status etc, you can be
    Good, fair, poor or failing!!

Its one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Alll their trying to do here is make more £££. This means less powersellers = less discounts they have to give out!

I just got my eBid invoice today and it was £10.76!
    As opposed to £845.90 last month from eBay!

Something tells me eBid is going to get a lot more users this month....
    That's almost as bad as the airlines wanting to weigh passengers and set the fee for their tickets according to how much they weigh!
    [that's so 'diculous' it's RIdiculous!!]
    Hi! Please take a peek at my auctions, it'll just take a few minutes.
    Let me know what you think...are the prices fair? Competitive?
    http://uk.ten.ebid.net/stores/ebidbeader-1
    Thanks
    Sharon [...of Greg & ]
    ambiguity-at-bellsouth-dawtnet
    Look at Sharon's Shop
    http://us.ebid.net/stores/Shopping-with-Sharon

Just be thankful that your not in Australia, the only option is to pay via PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by blissfulbelfry View Post
    Just be thankful that your not in Australia, the only option is to pay via PayPal.

This is how Feebay treat australians.

http://apcmag.com/ebay_boss_not_offe...ing_heroin.htm

Actually - sticking my head over the parapet and at great risk of being shot down(!)....

I LIKE the dashboard - I'm a good honest seller (not a business);1000+,100% F/B, and it lets me see if I'm wandering into any danger of being suspended.

I was an eBid member YEARS before all this feebay latest nonsense - I have been using feebay for years too - the sites are not mutually exclusive!

Many of us are members of at least two sites, which we use to our advantage.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

Forum Newbie
    Greater London, Middlesex, United Kingdom
    View ultramoon's Feedback (+2)
    All-About ultramoon
    View ultramoon's Listings
    Forum Posts

God yes THAT place...i dont think anywhere as ever insulted people more...ever.

Hello, I am new to ebid - I came from the *other* auction site.... I sure wish ebid COULD ADVERTISE IN THE USA....

greedbay gastapo run through deleting any mention of ebid.... its disgusting... these are not bots or anything because the posts stay up for indeterminable amounts of time - its GREEDBAY having a gestapo that does it manually - I have even modified ebid as in e-bid etc... but you cant publish that name anywhere on discussion or chat-rooms etc... it get removed...
    ADVERTISE IN USA.... GET SOME FUNDING SOMEHOW... this auction site is great to ours...

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ukvideogamer View Post
    Thank god I final closed my eBay store and joined eBid.

eBay have just launched their full seller dashboard area in the "my ebay" area and its just ridiculous.

Basically everything is now based on DSR ratings, you now HAVE to have 4.6 average or more to be a powerseller, you get moved down in the search listings if your DSR's are below 4.6!!

They even rate you on how good a seller you are based on DSR's feedback, account status, powerseller status etc, you can be
    Good, fair, poor or failing!!

Its one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. Alll their trying to do here is make more £££. This means less powersellers = less discounts they have to give out!

I just got my eBid invoice today and it was £10.76!
    As opposed to £845.90 last month from eBay!

Something tells me eBid is going to get a lot more users this month....
    Ebay system is totally unrealistic, this is all geared up for them to steal more of your hard earned money. You will never get top star ratings for reasons already covered in this thread, it's much the same as feedback, we have 3979 pos feedbacks but there are still almost 2000 sales made where the customer has not given any feedback at all.
    It's true we all want something for nothing and although we sell many of our items with freepost and refund others that have cost less to send than advertised we still get marked down.
    You will also note on the screen shot we have been slapped with a failing notice, Why? because we advertised that if buyers did not pay within 10 days (listing asks for payment within 3 days) we would sell the item and the customer would have to wait for new stock to arrive or take a refund on late payment. We were told NO you must give customers longer to pay!
    As power sellers we are on the phone to them almost daily with complaints but they just say, You must comply, You must comply, like some sick Daleks.
    Non-paying bidders has risen by 20%. Unfortunately we cannot pull the plug on our listings over there just yet as we sell around 20 items a day against the 3 sales on here since we started.
    Attached Files Attached Files

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

May I make a suggestion? Please? If there is a thread with the name of the other place in its title at the top of a board then ads for there or sites linked with it appear on the ebid pages. If we must discuss the dark side, could we drop this thread and start one without the name being used.

Many ebid posters call the other place by these euphemisms to avoid these ads, which may take people away from here and back to there, not because we are squeamish about the word.

I, also, still sell over there and intend to go on doing so until it makes no economic sense, but I want ebid to thrive.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Thread Information