My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Baby Clothes sizes

Smile Baby Clothes sizes

Hi, i know it might seem pedantic but its a little bug bear for me that listing sizes in baby clothes only reaches 12 months, then you have to list in clothes and accessories girls/boys 2-3 ifykwim.....

It would be kindof helpful to little old me if the baby clothes size options went up to 24 months. I think the reason is baby clothes usually jump from 12 months to 18 months to 24 months, and it would be nice to have these options as many lines go from newborn to 24 months, but then I will need to list in completely different catagories...

Happy Ebidding xx

Quote Originally Posted by AllThingsTasha View Post
    Hi, i know it might seem pedantic but its a little bug bear for me that listing sizes in baby clothes only reaches 12 months, then you have to list in clothes and accessories girls/boys 2-3 ifykwim.....

It would be kindof helpful to little old me if the baby clothes size options went up to 24 months. I think the reason is baby clothes usually jump from 12 months to 18 months to 24 months, and it would be nice to have these options as many lines go from newborn to 24 months, but then I will need to list in completely different catagories...

Happy Ebidding xx
    Toddlers have their own section
    Clothing & Accessories > Toddlers (12-24mths)
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

thankyou, must have missed that!!!

I know we have a 0-3 months section - but a 'premature' section would be useful, as 0-3 months are generally too big for prems, and people have to do a lot of searching to find chest sizes etc, if their search doesn't show them up.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

I would like to see
    Baby stuff > high chairs
    Baby stuff > clothing > premature
    Baby stuff > clothing > newborn

Thread Information