eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Struggling with Photobucket!!! Help!

I know what you mean. I had no trouble selling over there and high bids too. But it all comes to he who waits, as they say! I've still kept my account open so will sell a few bits now and again.
    I've emailed all my old buyers and 3 have brought from me here but are a bit shy at leaving FB. I'm hoping the silly sunglasses will fall off soon.
    Carol xx

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

Five feedbacks and you loose the glasses

Well I should have 10 FB's now but it's not forthcoming! On feebay I used to leave FB 'after' it was left for me but decided to do it differently here. Big mistake obviously!
    Why oh why did they decide to use 'sunglasses'? What's the connection?

View klj's Feedback (+3320)
    All-About klj
    View klj's Listings
    Forum Posts

You only have a couple more to go....don't worry. If you look around the site you will see that it's really growing, and that means lots of people with sunglasses!
    Did you know you can ask for feedback? let people know you are new and need the feedback.
    And you are right in there with the other sellers - most of whom leave feedback right away (because you can change it on this site). That will always give you a better chance of receiving it.

This adding pics via Photobucket is EASY PEASY once you know what you are doing isn't it? I'm on a roll now! And it does only take seconds. You were right, though I didn't doubt you at all.

You are going to think I'm a real numpty now!
    When you said click on update I was actually looking at editor type under the description box and couldn't for the life of me figure out where update was. I thought I must have a different PC to everyone else. Now I have the advanced thingy at the top I can see it says HTML and of course update! It's taken me ages to list the last couple of items.

I couldn't have done this without you. Thank you so much. You have alot of patience.
    Carol xx

Forum Saint
    View bykimbo's Feedback (+950)
    All-About bykimbo
    View bykimbo's Listings
    Forum Posts

It just goes to show how valuable pictures are! Possibly not the full thousand words, but it's definitely easier to say "press this button" and show a picture.

Glad to be of help.

Yes I quite agree.

My sunglasses have just fallen off too!!

What a good day this is turning out to be!

Thanks Kimbo. No doubt I'll be on the forums again in the near future with another catastrophe!

Bye
    Carol xx

Forum Lurker
    View zapit65's Feedback (+57)
    All-About zapit65
    View zapit65's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just wanted to chime in about Photobucket. So far I'm loving it. And using the green tree icon thingy for inserting images into the description area is easy. Of course you must be using the WYSIWYG editor. I figure if I can do it then most anyone can. Only thing I did have trouble with at first is figuring what size of picture is best. Just a tip for anyone else reading this. It is much easier to upload your pictures at the size you want the first time rather than going in and editing size later. For instance if you upload them too small it might make them look blurry if you go up in size. I upload mine at the "message board" size which is about 460x680 I think or somewhere thereabouts. Obviously it's a matter of preference.

Congrats on having your sunglasses fall off. I think they are used to symbolize that you are still a mysterious seller with no or little feedback.

Thread Information