Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

View Poll Results: EX Ebay SELLER / BUYER POLL

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will NOT SELL on Ebay under their current SELLERS NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK rules

24 46.15%
  • I was an Ebay SELLER

43 82.69%
  • I was an Ebay BUYER

26 50.00%
  • I Have Left Ebay FOREVER ( Well Maybe )

23 44.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EX Ebay ? Buyer / Seller ~ COUNT

I have nothing listed over there at present - but I don't intend to stop using them for selling or for buying.
    Both have their uses, as both are different.
    The only site I have deregistered from is Taz.
    Why not take a quick look at my Stores?

Find all kinds of books HERE

Find 'Plus Size' Clothes HERE

Find NEW tiny Baby Stuff HERE

Find 'Bits & Bobs' HERE

View TexasAda's Feedback (+635)
    All-About TexasAda
    View TexasAda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi outboards. Sorry to use the Americanism unwittingly if it is. Dirty pool (as in billiards) means operating unlawfully or playing underhanded, dirty tricks. I was thinking eBoy was playing dirty pool by saying you have NO listings at the moment. When it says "View Seller's Other Auctions", i THINK it usually shows all listings including the one from which you clicked that link.

Oh I see what you mean, no but when i closed the shop my 100 items disapeared with no refund, I wont say its dirty pool(i like that saying btw) its they just dont give a sh*t apart from profit,apparantly the new chief said that he would get revenue up by 500% this yr,this is why all the new prices with paypoo theifbay etc.
    too stressful there anyway,my posts were getting reported all the time by a dumb a55 who didnt like the fact I was selling stuff for sensible money,I am in the marine game but it does not mean i have to overprice everything does it?......sorry venting a bit lol

Forum Lurker
    View bidnwin's Feedback (+16)
    All-About bidnwin
    View bidnwin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default ### BRILLIANT EBAY LISTING & Feedback ~ WOW unbelievable !!!

Quote Originally Posted by outboards View Post
    Hi Texas, I only have that one item there, am still a power seller so have access to discussion board at the mo the reason for the sale is to get people here(did you notice my user name? the content of description is as follows
    BRAND NEW PACKAGED ULTRA FIN SST HYDROFOIL FOR OUTBOARDS packet has been opened hence the used condition as its no longer new. this item is available elsewhere from other suppliers and outlets.please check my feedback for buyer confidence..Message me if you want more details.
    I have closed my ebay shop due to ebays pathetic new policies hindering my service to you my customer, you can find new ways of bidding. There are alternatives try searching bid with an e at the beginning or check my user name for big hint. orcamarine is here for the customer not for ebay!

Hydrofoils increase the surface area of the cavitation plate creating more lift and raising the stern.The result is a boat that planes faster,rides smoother,has increased stability and consumes less fuel. blah blah blah.

also if you look at my feedback I have been leaving I cant put ebids name anywhere but according to theifbay they cant touch feedback .
    Best ID I have seen to date, nice one outboards you deserve a medal for that, I'm sure I can say thanks from ALL on ebid, LOL, brilliant piece of work.

Forum Newbie
    View FunCakesForYou's Feedback (+189)
    All-About FunCakesForYou
    View FunCakesForYou's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm from ebay. Right now I don't have anything listed there ( by their choice, not mine). I have moved all my auctions here, but still no sales. I guess I don't have any choice but to reopen my account there ( which I didn't want to do) because I need the money. I like this site SO MUCH better. I have sent an e-mail to a lot of my old customers giving them the link to my new store here. But I wonder how many want to sign up for a new auction site when they can just buy from somebody else over there?

FunCakesForYou I see you still have a zero feedback, and have not taken up the suggestion of buying a few items to get rid of the zero, which may be putting buyers off. Also there is no reference to previous selling either in your listings or About Me page, you need to sell yurself as much as the product.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Theres options missing. Like I still sell on Thiefbay But mostly on Here

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

View Rednosty's Feedback (+998)
    All-About Rednosty
    View Rednosty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    FunCakesForYou I see you still have a zero feedback, and have not taken up the suggestion of buying a few items to get rid of the zero, which may be putting buyers off. Also there is no reference to previous selling either in your listings or About Me page, you need to sell yurself as much as the product.
    Ken this is your answer to ALL the questions about how to sell on Ebid!

Next you will be telling us World peace is achieved by buying a few bits of Ebid

Vintage Mechanical and Quartz Watches
    and collectables

Click on the link to enter my store

Why not visit my New Store. Where you will find almost anything

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/Rednostys-All-Sorts-Store

I have one store left on the other side but have cut the stock drastically with the intention to move here permanently at some point
    If i'm looking for something - I always check ebid first, if i can't get it then i post a wanted. ( or shop elsewhere other than the darkside if i can )
    Must comment that the listings on here have really increased over the past few weeks it's great !!!!

Forgot to add - Email my customers direct with the ebid tag at the foot of my email
    and also add an ebid business card and flyer within the package
    Last edited by SimplySeductiveUK; 19th June 2008 at 08:38 AM. Reason: forgot to add important detail !
    LIMITED TIME OFFER OF 10% DISCOUNT ON BUY NOW PURCHASES

Alternative footwear, handbags & accessories :-

Small - plus size lingerie, gift ideas, sassy boots, shoes & accessories :-

This is our personal dee-clutter store LOADS of New / Used bargains to be had :-

Forum Newbie
    View jimllwaxit's Feedback (+2312)
    All-About jimllwaxit
    View jimllwaxit's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wink

I no longer sell on ebay on this I/D, I sell a little on my wifes I/D though. I only list dead certs over there though and include an ebid flyer and a "special 5% off your 1st purchase from me on ebid" offer.
    I have opened a store on here, (special thanks to Trina Karen Mille Jamboree Designer Auctions and Gothicina for loadsa help), and I'm sure as more disgruntled ebay sellers move over this site will grow in leaps & bounds.
    If anyone is interested please take a mo to look at my store (i.e item # 1213772907-14494-0) I would welcome any feedback and/or advise.

Thanks, Jim :-)
    Last edited by jimllwaxit; 19th June 2008 at 08:25 AM.

Thread Information