eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi...another newbie here...and a suggestion if I may..

Hi bornagainkev, seems like we are all from "over there". I was a small seller but, I was there for about 5 years. Before I even knew about ebid I was looking on the internet for another online auction. One with less fees. I was xstitchnmomma. I had 202 100% positive feedback I looked yesterday & they say I have 217. Lol..don't know where the difference came from. Must be something in the new figuring for feedback. Wish I would have used my old id but, this is a new site so guess I will start fresh. Sorry didn't mean to go on & on. Just wanted to add my welcome too. lol Bring the buyers with you.

Thumbs up Me Too

I wandered over from feebay to take a look and I like it here, it feels like home. I'm going to do a bit of buying and then I will start selling as soon as I get used to how things work.

Hello soulscape100 I see you live near me welcome to eBid. OK to help you get started add a signature link to your posts so us nosey lot have an easy link to your items, read this thread http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=100959 then fill in some info on Your About Me Page. Perhaps buy a few things to kickstart your feedback over here ( I have some nice cheap prints ) have a look at my listings to see how I dealt with the zero feedback problem when I started.

Then email all YOUR (not Greedbay's they are a venue, they keep telling us) customers, and tell them where you are, give them a link to your listings. Grab the records while you can and from paypal records as well. That should keep you out of the pub for a bit, and shout if you need a hand. Additional body parts incur a small fee
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Talking Advertising ebid

Hi Kev,
    We are newbies here too so we are advertising to our customers by adding the following flyers to all our parcels: -

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

From
    Karibu Online Sales

Dear Customer,
    Due to rising costs enforced on sellers by eBay. We have made a company decision to migrate our auction listings to www.eBid.net over the next few weeks

www.EBID.net
    Our policy is passing on the savings to you which in turn generates more sales for us I.e. a Win-Win situation. With this move we can still maintain this strategy as there will be no more additional fees from EBAY!

Plus! Register with www.EBID.net through Karibu and receive an extra 10% off your 1st purchase with us via eBid.
    Simply email at Tanya@karibuonlinesales.com

For your ladies fashion visit us @
    http://www.uk.ten.ebid.net/stores/ka...nline-Fashions

Karibu are also a registered distributor of Daewoo Electrical products so visit us @ http://www.uk.ten.ebid.net/stores/Ka...ne-Electronics

If you pay with the GOOGLE checkout, your name will be entered into a prize draw.
    The winner will receive TWO FREE cinema tickets.

You know our service and our products so don’t delay
    Don’t forget to checkout our lingerie site
    Address url removed for ebid forum

It does look a lot better with colour and logo's but you can see the general idea

Tanya
    Last edited by karibuonline; 27th May 2008 at 05:14 PM.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Tanya,
    Your links to your ebid stores are incorrect and don't work. They should not have the www in them.

Default Thanks

Thanks Jan,
    This is why I love this site already, people are so friendly and helpful. I looked into the old site forum today and found that the people there seem to be moaning and arguing. I do hope my customer's follow my links to this site (once corrected of course,lol

Tanya

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by karibuonline View Post
    Thanks Jan,
    This is why I love this site already, people are so friendly and helpful. I looked into the old site forum today and found that the people there seem to be moaning and arguing. I do hope my customer's follow my links to this site (once corrected of course,lol

Tanya
    Your welcome

Thread Information