Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Anyone Used The Seller+ 30 Day?

Forum Newbie
    View leosun84's Feedback (+1)
    All-About leosun84
    View leosun84's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Anyone Used The Seller+ 30 Day?

Hi All

I am thinking of starting off with the Seller+ 30 Day subscription and see how it goes, have you tried it yourself and thought it was a waste of time, as you should have got the Seller+ lifetime one? also if I was going to get the Seller+ 30 Day how much notice would eBid need if I wanted to cancel the Seller+ 30 Day subscription so it ends on the 30th day?

Many Thanks for reading this and Many Thanks to the members who reply to it.

Regards,

Oliver
    Last edited by leosun84; 24th May 2008 at 10:12 PM.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oliver, if you try the 30 day and then want to upgrade, that payment will be subtracted from the lifetime subscription but don't waste time.. the special offer might end! Go straight for the lifetime and concentrate on building inventory here.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

i have to agree with Madelaine take out the life membership as it can take a month to get up and running with getting your items showing up all over the web

Forum Newbie
    All-About leosun84
    View leosun84's Listings
    Forum Posts

madelaine- That is great that if I do try the 30 day and then want to upgrade, that payment will be subtracted from the lifetime subscription as greedbay would want you to pay the whole lot so all together it would cost £56.98. eBid certainly know what they are doing. Out of curiosity how long has the Seller+ Lifetime being going on for?

merlin- What do you mean by: it can take a month to get up and running with getting your items showing up all over the web? doesn’t eBid take care of that? doesn’t eBid listings automatically show up on Google? and surly there are buyers on eBid already wanting to buy items? I am going to use eBid to sell a lot of my used items and some new items that I do not want. Would you still recommend getting the Seller+ lifetime one?

HannaHolly- Thanks for advertising eBid lol!

Thank you for your replies so far as they are helping me to make a decision.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leosun84 View Post
    madelaine- That is great that if I do try the 30 day and then want to upgrade, that payment will be subtracted from the lifetime subscription as greedbay would want you to pay the whole lot so all together it would cost £56.98. eBid certainly know what they are doing. Out of curiosity how long has the Seller+ Lifetime being going on for?

merlin- What do you mean by: it can take a month to get up and running with getting your items showing up all over the web? doesn’t eBid take care of that? doesn’t eBid listings automatically show up on Google? and surly there are buyers on eBid already wanting to buy items? I am going to use eBid to sell a lot of my used items and some new items that I do not want. Would you still recommend getting the Seller+ lifetime one?

HannaHolly- Thanks for advertising eBid lol!

Thank you for your replies so far as they are helping me to make a decision.
    yes ebid puts your items onto google but some sales will come from around the forums too so getting yourself known etc. is a good idea ,
    plenty of buyers on ebid it`s a case of take seller+ you get 5 stores to list items into and also lots of us advertise our stores and ebid all over the net , hence it can take time to get yourself noticed

Forum Newbie
    All-About leosun84
    View leosun84's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Merlin

I think I will start off with the Seller+ 30 Day subscription and see how it goes. If the Seller+ lifetime goes or gets more expensive, I will just have to deal with that at the time, at the end of the day if I do not like it I did only spend £6.99 and not the full blown £49.99! a grand old saving of £43.00!

Forum Newbie
    Sutton St James, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View franothy's Feedback (+4)
    All-About franothy
    View franothy's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi there
    I too am a Newbie and thought long and hard about moving over from other site (about 10 mins actually) and I feel I have made the right decision - the vibes feel good. I decided to go for the lifetime straight away as I felt it wasn't much to lose especially as it was on offer at this time. So I have been spending a bit of time feeling my way around the site ready for when I return from my hols. In the meantime I shall let put some little notes in packets waiting to be sent out directing to Ebid

Thread Information