Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Right troops get that coffee down you ( no I don't mean it's time for a break already!!!) there's work to be done! Those pesky buyers have been at it again, either that or somebody is editing a big shop, whichever it is the Captain isn't going to be best pleased!
    We are looking very jaded compared to the US figures! I hope the American regiment haven't forgotten to tick their postage box to the UK to give us Tommys a chance to buy?!

New Recruits :- 375
    Member numbers :- 422,829

Right parade dismissed. Off you go, chop chop, get to work

Loughborough, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View sparklybits's Feedback (+5050)
    All-About sparklybits
    View sparklybits's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Right troops get that coffee down you ( no I don't mean it's time for a break already!!!) there's work to be done! Those pesky buyers have been at it again, either that or somebody is editing a big shop, whichever it is the Captain isn't going to be best pleased!
    We are looking very jaded compared to the US figures! I hope the American regiment haven't forgotten to tick their postage box to the UK to give us Tommys a chance to buy?!

New Recruits :- 375
    Member numbers :- 422,829

Right parade dismissed. Off you go, chop chop, get to work
    im onto it ma'am been up since the crack of dawn listing away doing me best , trouble is as fast as i list it sells sorry begging your humble forgivness

Quote Originally Posted by sparklybits View Post
    im onto it ma'am been up since the crack of dawn listing away doing me best , trouble is as fast as i list it sells sorry begging your humble forgivness
    Right, only one thing for it soldier, get digging that fox hole. You will have to work from there!
    Just remember to keep your head down so those buyers don't spot you!

just finishing a cup of tea and my breakfast ciggy then I'm away to start listing.
    Maplegin is going to do something called housework what ever that might be, but I will put the whip to her later.... then I might get her to do some listings after that

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Okay, Private Minx, you're getting far too distracted, mooning over Mr. McFadyen. So, tomorrow I'll take over drooling duties which will leave you free to list. Do you think he'd be interested in being the regimental mascot?

Ok you can borrow him for a regimental mascott (please note I said borrow) but I do the drooling thank you very much,(he's mine...all mine) I am not neglecting my duties I have listed 522 auctions so far and still going, I trust you will take care of my lovely Matthew and keep that nasty Private Chamelion away from him. going now to do some more two fingered typing.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Listed 25 and sold one.
    Let the cause down yesterday, because I wasn't feeling well - fighting off some sort of a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by sparklybits View Post
    hope your feeling better soon hun x mandy
    Thanks Sparkly.
    Still not 100% but well enough to be doing all my usual bits and pieces.

View cmjewels925's Feedback (+7924)
    All-About cmjewels925
    View cmjewels925's Listings
    Forum Posts

You're not the only one on the two fingered typing just now, Private Minx. My eczema broke out on Friday and only my index fingers are in a fit state to type. It's getting better (I only had one finger for the past three days) but I can't take photos yet and I'm running out.

Hope you get over your lurgy soon, Lance Corporal Postcards. Glad to see your still doing your duty even though you're under the weather.

CMEJewellery For all your jewellery needs.

Beads 'n' Bobs For beads.

Charms 'n' Findings For charms and jewellery making supplies.

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmjewels925 View Post
    You're not the only one on the two fingered typing just now, Private Minx. My eczema broke out on Friday and only my index fingers are in a fit state to type. It's getting better (I only had one finger for the past three days) but I can't take photos yet and I'm running out.

Hope you get over your lurgy soon, Lance Corporal Postcards. Glad to see your still doing your duty even though you're under the weather.

too much info darling

Thread Information