Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Take OUT "toys & games" in Collectibles....

Default Take OUT "toys & games" in Collectibles....

I have analyzed the "cars" subcategory in Toys and Hobbies category and there are collectible-model cars that you would think would go into the Collectibles category under the subcategory "die-cast, so all these cars weather die-cast or model should be in the Toys and Hobbies category.

I also analyzed the "classic and vintage toys" subcategory in Toys and Hobbies category and there are collectible toys that you would think would go into the Collectibles category under the subcategory "toys and games", .....so I'm thinking all these toys should be in the Toys and Hobbies category. What is happening is there are becoming a lot of toys in the Collectibles category that should be in Toys and Hobbies, SUCH AS STAR WARS FIGURES are mostly collectible, yet so are mostly all the action figures in Toys and Hobbies, so should all the action figures go in Collectibles under "toys and hobbies"....no.

....so ARE the collectible model cars in Collectibles or Toys and Hobbies?......and ARE the toys that are Collectibles, vintage/classic/collectible in Collectibles or Toys and Hobbies?

...Right now there in both, can we but them all in Toys and Hobbies.......... or for sure take out the "toys and games " subcategory in the Collectibles category .

Thread Information