eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lost My Business Within 5 Min! Fix Auction Widths!

Gazza,

Today I notified the ebid staff of some problems and all of my 1600+ items dissappeared. I had customers bidding on some items when they (my auction items) completely left the planet. Could you please bring them back. thanks

crazymama
    See all the items up for sale this week at Crazymama's

http://us.ebid.net/stores/crazymamas

Quote Originally Posted by crazymama View Post
    Gazza,

Today I notified the ebid staff of some problems and all of my 1600+ items dissappeared. I had customers bidding on some items when they (my auction items) completely left the planet. Could you please bring them back. thanks

crazymama

Hello there crazymama,

I have noticed that your ID has a line through it for some reason. I noticed this a few hours ago, but no idea as to why.

Have you emailed support@ebid.net to find out whats happened

Help Help Help

all my items disappeared today. Please bring them back. I had customers bidding and looking for more when they went missing.

crazymama
    See all the items up for sale this week at Crazymama's

http://us.ebid.net/stores/crazymamas

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

check all of your details

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Help Help Help

all my items disappeared today. Please bring them back. I had customers bidding and looking for more when they went missing.

crazymama
    Hi Mama , not sure if my slight problem was / is related to yours ???
    when listing new item yesterday ( Sunday ) 3 or 4 times when I previewed my listing....about half of it dissapeared ????.
    it might have been my fault but I do not think so....all ok now tho.......Papa.

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Help Help Help

crazymama
    email support@ebid.tv straiught away. I don't know what type of ietm you sell, maybe someone has reported some of your listings? if you can resol;ve the issue with ebid support they are usually able to reinstate your listings ( less the ones that caused the problem).

Quote Originally Posted by Bearsden06 View Post
    Well if you think pixies or pixels whichever gives you a problem try this one got totally fed up with AOHell even by my standards of switch it off try again tomorrow attitude to computors.
    So went to BT that took about 4 attempts to get an order placed to move over to them ,but the big day arrived and switch to BT installed professionally installer went out door lost connection touched the router wires connectors loose,oh well just one of them things these days,tried to get rid of AOhell no way its leaves great chunks behind ,which means going into the registry way beyond me or was.
    So got a professional computor man long story short brings it back its now about 4 years younger,plugs in pays him as it looked okthen the fun started 94 updates from microsoft .back to ie 6,no e mail my road angel didn t work it goes on he did come back and fix some bits after second phone call.I have only just got back on E BID
    Bearsden06
    the moral have a go if its already knacked you cannot make it any worse.
    Sorry to hear your tale of woe, Bearsden. Another moral may be: when you've got computer troubles (or even before you get them) find a local Linux user group. You're very likely to find someone there who'll help you set up your computer with Linux and show you the ropes for no charge.

If you only use your computer for the usual things, e.g. web surfing, email, writing letters, storing photos, you'll probably find Linux much the same these days as Microsoft, but without the virus problems and without Windows Genuine Advantage (haha) deciding you're a pirate and locking you out of your own system!

Take a look around www.lug.org.uk to find a local group.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

South Queensferry, West Lothian, United Kingdom
    View HannaHolly's Feedback (+3177)
    All-About HannaHolly
    View HannaHolly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good to see crazymama has sorted out their issued- all their auctions are back

View 3drom's Feedback (+57)
    All-About 3drom
    View 3drom's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnwash1 View Post

Changing the width is a perfectly reasonable suggestion.

Just because the majority think something is acceptable doesn't mean it can't be improved. If it did then we'd all be sitting round a 10,000 year-old fire banging rocks together (and telling the guy in the corner with the laptop that most other people are happy without the Internet!).

GlobalCirculations, welcome to eBid -- you'll find most people around here are friendly and keen to help, don't let a few tart comments put you off.
    Well said. I've just listed a hundred items on Feepay and have a hundred more to list - I want to list them all on Ebid too, but I will have to manually edit a lot of them because some of them have images that are too wide to fit into Ebid's format. This should be an EASY problem to fix, I've explained how to do it in a previous post I made months ago.
    Computers are supposed to save human beings time, not the other way round. It's daft for hundreds of people (maybe thousands) to have to edit all their listing to suit the site, rather than fixing the site to accommodate a bigger width.

Thread Information