Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi all i need a little bit off help

Default ok im starting to relist

ok i am starting to relist and will be on most off the day, so i can make changes if need be. i know my spelling is nt perfect. i have done quite a few changes i have took all refances to ebay out i have took the links out. and ran spell check in ms word.
    hopefully eveything is ok with these.

Looks OK
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

these are the other tittles i am wanting to us will they ok

Baby boy plain t-shirt(s) 6month old
    Baby girl plain t-shirt(s) 12 month old
    Baby unisex plain t-shirt(s) 18 month old

Toddler girls plain t-shirt(s) 2y
    Toddler boys plain t-shirt(s) 3y

i dont know what to about the 24months and the 4 years
    and the rest off the ages as they are still going to mutliple actions off the type.just with diferant ages
    any advice please
    i have colour charts for each age.

In your initial post you speak of "clearing the house", yet your auctions make it obvious that you're selling items that you don't have in stock, you're reliant on a supplier.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

im sorting through the house but its taking time baging and boxing up, have to go through the shed and attick then all the bedrooms our house is so full it needs a good clearout.
    i have 1 box off boys 0-3 months clothes nearly ready to list. the rest is boys from 4-5y up to about 10y and the girls is from about 12m up to 7-8y , and other thing the kids dont like.

the activewear is my new venture that i am trying.hopefully turn it into a proper busniess
    i am reliant on supplier for some off the active wear but not all, as i have a couple off boxes in, my supplier is very good unless items are discontinued.i have only had 1 delvery problem since november off 2007.hopefully i can start to have more stock in once i get rid off the clothes,toys and bedding, as m y kids are 8y,12y,13yand 15y

Thread Information