Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should i ?

Well done Simon

The advice you have rec'd on this thread basically sums up the business plan I opted to follow. You don't say what your market is ...... mine's football programmes where the e-bid market is pretty small at the moment but as you will notice in the Kitchen Table - e-bid is (by all indications) beginning to accellerate (hopefully) in all directions.

e-mailing your existing customers with e-bid incentives (not hard when you can knock off a few % points on here with the lower fees) is essential once you've got a few things on the shelf.

If you're market is one of the smaller e-bid ones don't forget you can have up to five stores - so making one an 'attic clear out' or something similar will hopefully get you seeing the e-bid selling process from start to finish pretty soon as well as kick starting your feed back over here.

Then it's 'just' a case of joining the rest of us promoting e-bid in any way you can for the benefit of the community as a whole.

The very best of luck to you

Mark

Hi And welcome to eBid. You have made the right choice, I have been selling on the darkside for 4 years and came over here about 6 weeks ago, I am listing more here than on Feebay. This site is growing. Have fun
    Last edited by stampsulove; 27th November 2008 at 02:29 PM.
    Myositis in Focus : my website on the awareness of the Muscle inflammatory disease

My Daily Journal : my Daily Blog " Living with Dermatomyositis

Years Gone By My Genealogy and Family History store

Great cartoon
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

View BLOXBOOKS's Feedback (+5010)
    All-About BLOXBOOKS
    View BLOXBOOKS's Listings
    Forum Posts

I think eBid is the best auction site on the internet (all things considered), and looking at the longer term offers the most for anyone who is willing to put some time and effort into making it work for you.
    With a positive attitude it is possible to start building a place for your self in the cyber world, with more flexibility than other places any subscription is just a great value ticket to ride.
    Without the constant crippling fees and the pressure to achive a certain levels of sales to keep within profit its possible to think more about how best try and offer a bigger, better range and create an enviroment that offers better value and less stressful than other places, if I had the money to build my very own house -just how I want it I would- it minght take a little time to get things just right but once the plaster drys and you get settled in.....ooooops I lost track of what I was talking about...
    Last edited by BLOXBOOKS; 14th April 2008 at 03:56 PM.
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/BLOXBOOKS

Thanks all. Not only have i opened a shop but i have only gone and listed an item. I should mark this day as a start to bigger things, maybe even a public holiday. Punk day- ever monday off.

Thread Information