My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Cheap listing week-end on eBay

well they don't have to do it on my part.... I've left already...

hi marianne I hope you are listing away like a gooden

Quote Originally Posted by kengillam View Post
    Guess what! Greedbay have announced that in future to be seen on anything other than your home site there will be another fee, no suprise there then!
    Yes, just noticed this now, although feebay has not shouted about it. Feebay is a bit daft, as all small sellers are just going to leave and join up here. The only sellers left on feebay will be the powersellers that charge rediculus prices, postage and offer poor customer service. However I suppose that is what feebay want to happen, as they make the most money from companies rather than individuals selling collectables, ornaments etc.

Forum Diehard
    View ArtisanUK's Feedback (+49)
    All-About ArtisanUK
    View ArtisanUK's Listings
    Forum Posts

I can't decide whether this is part of their long-term business plan or they have gone completely bonkers.

I was talking to somebody over Christmas saying how due to the global infrastructure I was going to reduce my stock range and sit back quietly and wait to see what happened in the New Year before I launched into it as usual. Well, circumstances over took me and I ended up quitting there as a seller in January, but then all this lot started to blow up, and it just seems to be gaining momentum each time a new day dawns.

Have the powers that be over there any idea of the damage they are doing not only to their own site but also to internet selling in general?

Forum Diehard
    View QCPOTS's Feedback (+52)
    All-About QCPOTS
    View QCPOTS's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well cant you just imagine ALL THOSE BUYERS, THE EXCITEMENT,

Looking forward to next week,,, and all those new items to buy,

Only to find out,

No one listed,
    Last edited by QCPOTS; 1st April 2008 at 04:05 PM.

Forum Diehard
    View QCPOTS's Feedback (+52)
    All-About QCPOTS
    View QCPOTS's Listings
    Forum Posts

got my list ready to ,,

( 1 ) mailed photo copy, IDOSO PREDICTUS, ancient manucript,

predictions on the FALL OF <?>~ well you know where,

copies also available here, and cheaper,

Smile ebid - a breath of fresh air

Hi, I have just found ebid and what a breath of fresh air it is. I've been with another well known auction site since 2002 but all the changes they are making mean I will not be staying with them. For me the worst mistake they have made is with feedback. Also their fees are rediculously high. I have had many problems with buyers and to be truthful even when you point out fraudulent use to the powers that be, they are not interested. I am very much looking forward to using ebid and i'm very pleased to have found you.

Quote Originally Posted by c0mputersaysn0 View Post
    Hi, I have just found ebid and what a breath of fresh air it is. I've been with another well known auction site since 2002 but all the changes they are making mean I will not be staying with them. For me the worst mistake they have made is with feedback. Also their fees are rediculously high. I have had many problems with buyers and to be truthful even when you point out fraudulent use to the powers that be, they are not interested. I am very much looking forward to using ebid and i'm very pleased to have found you.
    A very warm welcome c0mputersaysn0 glad the latest 5p listing offer over there is having little effect!!! If you have been there since 2002 you have even more old customers to contact than me - so a lot of emailing to do to let them all know about Ebid !!! When you have settled in go to user CP at the top of the page and put on a signature link then we can all have a nose a what you are selling.

Thread Information