eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eBay Halts All Digital Sales Effective 3/31/08!

Quote Originally Posted by jeweleffects View Post
    I read the discussion boards 'OVER THERE' late last night, oh boy, what an uproar, and by the looks of it, there seem to be hundreds of sellers closing their stores with thousands of items, many of which earn their livelihood from. I feel so sorry for them.

What I learned from all this is: NEVER KEEP ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET
    How many will actually close up and leave greedbay. Every time there is a policy change there is uproar on the forums, but those that make the biggiest fuss happily carry on after they've had their groan - maybe it will be different with this particular issue.

I learned the hard way - as far as I was concerned there was only Greedbay - now there is Ebid, a big river and I am working on a private website. I considered the last one before, but could never be bothered to set it all up (gonna need OH's help for that one as he is the html expert here)

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mainlypostcards View Post
    How many will actually close up and leave greedbay. Every time there is a policy change there is uproar on the forums, but those that make the biggiest fuss happily carry on after they've had their groan - maybe it will be different with this particular issue.

I learned the hard way - as far as I was concerned there was only Greedbay - now there is Ebid, a big river and I am working on a private website. I considered the last one before, but could never be bothered to set it all up (gonna need OH's help for that one as he is the html expert here)
    That's true - I noticed the biggest and loudest are the least doers.
    Good for you Marianne for taking action. I started selling from my own website 2 years before I went to 'THEM' for extra 'publicity' by selling. Thank goodness I have my website!

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Jewells effect, What I meant was if greedbay are disallowing mp3 players then those sellers can come over here & bring their buyers too, I also know that eselling is NOT allowed on ebid & if I find them I do report them, as estuff is just a link (sometimes) and that link is free if searched on the net so why pay someone for summat thats free anyhow.

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cocksparrer View Post
    Jewells effect, What I meant was if greedbay are disallowing mp3 players then those sellers can come over here & bring their buyers too, I also know that eselling is NOT allowed on ebid & if I find them I do report them, as estuff is just a link (sometimes) and that link is free if searched on the net so why pay someone for summat thats free anyhow.
    mp3 players not allowed over there either??? That's just plain stupid! I agree, sure they can come over here.

AAaaahhhemmm, I sell ebooks, good ones too, most of which I create myself. I don't however, sell get rich quick ebooks, I don't believe in them. Only way you'll get rich quick is either an inheritance or winning the lottery

Quote Originally Posted by Cocksparrer View Post
    What I meant was if greedbay are disallowing mp3 players ...
    The OP's quote did not say they were banning MP3 players, it said they were banning the MP3's themselves.

the more i read about fee-bay the worse it seems to get...thank god there is a place like e-bid...i mean who thinks up these rules over there...worse who approves them...and can i say..that when i informed some of my friends about what was going on at greed-bay some of them where unaware of the changies...i had to bring a friend to my house and show them what was being said on this forum to prove to them that i was not making this up..so hopefully i will be able to rescue some of my friends from slay-bay and bring them over here soon....

Forum Diehard
    View QCPOTS's Feedback (+52)
    All-About QCPOTS
    View QCPOTS's Listings
    Forum Posts

mp3 the machine,,,

mp3 player the one that plays the machine,

really,

Quote Originally Posted by celticqueen View Post
    This may sound dim, but what's the difference between an mp3 player and an mp3 ?
    MP3 is just a file type which is used for audio files.
    An MP3 Player is the software (on a PC for example) or hardware (similar to an iPod) that it used to play that file type.

Thread Information