eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuffed Animal category

Default Stuffed Animal category

Good day,

I have read the forum rules concerning posting new category suggestions. So I am hoping this is what you want.

Unless I am seriously overlooking something I do not see a Plush or Stuffed Animal category in "Toys & Hobbies"

Toys & Hobbies | Stuffed Animals | Other

There could be third levels such as Disney, Animals, Dolls, etc. But "Other" would work.

Thank you for your consideration.

Judy/bluepennylady

There is already a top level category named "Dolls and Bears"

Smile

Hi,

I do not wish to appear argumentative but there is not a stuffed animal category in "Dolls and Bears" at least that I saw. I saw all kinds of "Bears" as well as "Dolls" but no "Plush" or "Stuffed Animals"

Do I need new reading glasses for these over 50 eyes?

Judy/bluepennylady

If you click through the options within the "Dolls and Bears" category, you'll notice that there are all sorts of sub-cats too - including the catch-all "other". It seems that most people are using those as appropriate.

If you wish the management to add to those categories, then feel free to ask.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5881)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is needed - it is all hidden under beanies and beanbag (left over from the Ty craze) but I've asked several times and no-one agreed with me.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

I would also like a stuffed animals/ cuddly toys category. A lot of my cuddly toys are the Suma branded one, which has a category (even though they are no bears), but if they are not Suma, then there is not a partcular category to list them and I think general cuddly toys are too popular to be put in an 'other'.

Also with general stuffed toys, they are not all collectible and some are aimed at kids, so I think there should be a catgory in the 'toys and hobbies' for those of us who consider them to be toys rather than collectibles - the Dolls/Bears category to me look like collectible items.

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCrazyUK View Post
    ... I think there should be a catgory in the 'toys and hobbies' for those of us who consider them to be toys rather than collectibles - the Dolls/Bears category to me look like collectible items.
    Perhaps then, the Dolls/Bears cat should include the word Collectible in it to help differentiate it from any general Toys?

Smile

Hi,

Okie dokie,,, I am asking management then..

Pleaseeeee, can we have a "toys and hobbies | Stuffed Animals | Other" category....

Judy/bluepennylady

Forum Newbie
    View MumTo1's Feedback (+36)
    All-About MumTo1
    View MumTo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Stuffed animals are against eBid listing policies.

Please check probhibited items list here : http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php#28

Hi,

My word, I am not talking about real animals which have been killed and stuffed for preserving. Also known as taxidermy.. I am talking about Plush stuffed animals and dolls. Either stuffed with pellets or polyester stuffing. Every kid in the nation carries one around with them at some time or the other.

Judy/bluepennylady

Thread Information