My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: More eBid Merchandise Needed

Lightbulb More eBid Merchandise Needed

I like the merchandise that eBid is selling at the moment, but we need more.

• The pens are good quality, but we could do with cheap pens that we can buy in bulk packs of 10s or 50s so we can send one out free with our orders, especially from other auction sites. If we could get some that we could buy for under 20p each, that would be ideal.
    • erasers - another thing which could be produced cheaply to use in giveaways
    • bouncy balls. Ideal for giving to charities for fundraisers to give away as prizes.
    • balloons. ditto
    Anyone else got any suggestions for merchandise which would be cheap enough for us to give away?

Newton Stewart, Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
    View nykmedia's Feedback (+922)
    All-About nykmedia
    View nykmedia's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Cheap pens

Quote Originally Posted by ToyCrazyUK View Post
    I like the merchandise that eBid is selling at the moment, but we need more.

• The pens are good quality, but we could do with cheap pens that we can buy in bulk packs of 10s or 50s so we can send one out free with our orders, especially from other auction sites. If we could get some that we could buy for under 20p each, that would be ideal.
    • erasers - another thing which could be produced cheaply to use in giveaways
    • bouncy balls. Ideal for giving to charities for fundraisers to give away as prizes.
    • balloons. ditto
    Anyone else got any suggestions for merchandise which would be cheap enough for us to give away?
    Hi TC, I can always send for more of the cheap stick pens that we were selling last year. Like you said elsewhere, they are always cheaper second time around since we paid the set-up fee at the time of original order? Only thing is, they say 'Now You Know about www.eBid.net'
    Be my eBuddy - Join eBid HERE

Raising funds to help feed rescue ponies via my eBid Frugaldom store

Still winning with Racing Book Shop

Yes, that would be great as it is too much to give away a pen that costs £1 with every order. The cheaps ones are good little giveaways for people who do boot fairs as well.

Thread Information