• Yes

6 22.22%
  • Most definatly Yes

5 18.52%
  • Without a doubt Yes

16 59.26%
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Is Plasticasprin a troll

I have been writing on the KT since July 2003. I read the threads for several months before actually writing. Some of the KTers I have met, others I have spoken to by PM, phone and e-mail. Others are friends of my daughters, who have been to parties at her house. She has been selling on here since 2003. I think I know a lot of the KTers quite well thankyou. I don't need to run a poll, as my PM's, e-mails, and phone messages... and chats on MSN with various people all say the same thing. We are fed up with troll like behaviour. I also used to use a couple of other forums used by KTers. A lot of comments are passed on one of them about what goes on here. A lot of the old members moved on to those two Forums to get away from here. I use two other forums most of the time, only coming here to check on auctions, or if I get a PM notification by e-mail. I only bother with the KT after checking bids, or PM's. I don't come on here otherwise. The troll problem put a lot of people off. The rest that left didn't like the new format on here.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by discotex
    You`ve done a poll on this then ?
    Or is it assumption ?
    If its assumption it means zilch !
    So if someone disagrees with your view,they are a wind up merchant ?
    I think not !
    I came on here for a quick ganderbut felt like I was being forced off !
    So I stayed !

You've got feelings ! now why does that surprise me I wonder.

How old are you? The "so there" sounds like a 10 year old throwing a tantrum. You made a big thing about saying anything you liked, even if it annoyed or distressed other people it seems. Likewise, this is an open forum and I say what I think. I don't know why you keep copying and quoting, It's not like you are bringing back a topic from weeks ago. The whole post is in plain view.
    You say you have been posting on Forums since 1998? How many have you been barred from in that time? I know of at least ten Forums where you would have been booted off within 24 hours. On a moderated forum I doubt your posts would even see light of day. I am not the Troll. You can't be a troll when most people here know me and my daughter personally, or have sold to me, so know who Dragonmist is. But who is plasticasprin? No real name, no information. If you aren't a troll. you have nothing to hide. It is only on the KT I use the name Dragonmist. Everyone had a selling or buying ID. On nonselling forums I am known by my forename. I have nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by altogethernow123
    You've got feelings ! now why does that surprise me I wonder.
    Oh look !
    Its Dixon of Dock Green !
    No,I have no feelings !
    You`ve performed your usual trollish taking things out
    of context !
    But carry on !
    I`ll stick around longer !

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmist
    I have been writing on the KT since July 2003. I read the threads for several months before actually writing. Some of the KTers I have met, others I have spoken to by PM, phone and e-mail. Others are friends of my daughters, who have been to parties at her house. She has been selling on here since 2003. I think I know a lot of the KTers quite well thankyou. I don't need to run a poll, as my PM's, e-mails, and phone messages... and chats on MSN with various people all say the same thing. We are fed up with troll like behaviour. I also used to use a couple of other forums used by KTers. A lot of comments are passed on one of them about what goes on here. A lot of the old members moved on to those two Forums to get away from here. I use two other forums most of the time, only coming here to check on auctions, or if I get a PM notification by e-mail. I only bother with the KT after checking bids, or PM's. I don't come on here otherwise. The troll problem put a lot of people off. The rest that left didn't like the new format on here.
    I bow to thee oh fountain of wisdom !
    Wish I was as clever !
    You`re as big a troll as anyone !
    You just disguise your stirring !

one question:

what is the point of this thread?

Hello Toilet !
    It was a stir it up job I think !
    I cannot see any good came out of it !

Cool

Me neither,must be short of topics on here for these threads to keep re-appearing

Thread Information