My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: 20% off BIN prices on rock and metal CDs

Default 20% off BIN prices on rock and metal CDs

Due to another free-to-list auction site recently deciding to implement a unsatisfactory fee structure I have decided that I should try to kick start my sales here as I have pulled my listings from there.

So between now and the festive season I am offering 20% off all my buy-it-now prices on the CDs (and games) I currently have listed.

The discount only applies to items bought and paid for by one of the instant payment methods , but I do offer a choice of Google Checkout , Nochex and EggPay so you have some choice (sorry but no paypal or pppay).

Due to the time and effort involved with cheques it's not practical to offer the discount for that payment method , but anyway this also allows me to get the CDs sent out to you more promptly.

I have a few other CDs that I need to get round to listing but will do so if sales start to pick up so I hope to see some of you buyers soon.

Please mention this post should you make a purchase to ensure that I have applied the discount and don't forgot that I also offer discounts on postage for multiple items.

Thanks.
    Last edited by thepigmarcher; 23rd November 2007 at 04:22 PM.

Thread Information