My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: aaaaaargh!

Default aaaaaargh!

OK, I give up tonight. Not having any luck listing new auctions. Every time it opens a new page its asking me to log in......again, then finally it just stopped altogether not allowing me to do anything. The only thing that seems to be working OK is the forum pages.
    Anyone else having this trouble this evening?
    Visit my general store at:

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/DL-Trading-Direct

And remember........Just because your on a diet, doesn't mean to say you can't look at the menu

View greenmasons's Feedback (+31)
    All-About greenmasons
    View greenmasons's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hey! Yup i'm having problems too, every time i click preview auction its saying: 'This is Page is not Accessible at the moment'. I think that they are doing some updates tonight...i remember Gazza saying earlier today that there would be some new software being uploaded to fix some more bugs.

I guess they have to do it sometime..would be nice if that sometime was 3am lol.
    Photo Art Shop - Greetings Cards, Postcards, Prints and more from my beautiful range of photography taken around the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by greenmasons View Post
    Hey! Yup i'm having problems too, every time i click preview auction its saying: 'This is Page is not Accessible at the moment'. I think that they are doing some updates tonight...i remember Gazza saying earlier today that there would be some new software being uploaded to fix some more bugs.

I guess they have to do it sometime..would be nice if that sometime was 3am lol.
    Yep, very true.....Or just any time when you or I aren't trying to list stock & make some money!!! lol

I managed to get 2 new bits on, but soooo much more left and soooo little time to do it...aah well!
    Visit my general store at:

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/DL-Trading-Direct

And remember........Just because your on a diet, doesn't mean to say you can't look at the menu

Whenever updates are done it will be the wrong time for someone on the planet
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

I'm having problems this evening - the same sign-in problem every time I move to a new page although my id is showing as logged in the whole time. The aal did not update and I had to repeat everything - for the three items I sent today. Very frustrating.

Thread Information