My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Fancy some FREE Jewellery?

Smile Fancy some FREE Jewellery?

SPECIAL SEPTEMBER OFFER - Win any three jewellery items (this includes pin badges) and get the cheapest one FREE. Items must be paid for at the same time, items paid individually do not qualify. The auctions must be won during September. Items will only be sent once payment is cleared. Just contact me before making payment and I will give you a combined total cost.

Ideal chance to buy some early Christmas presents?

I have lots more auctions to list so keep checking back to see whats new.
    Take a trip to Paulas Treasures, you never know what Bargains are lurking inside!

All auctions have low start (loads at 99p or less)
    Low P&P
    No Reserve
    and 'Buy it Now' if you just cant wait
    SPECIAL OFFERS and FREE GIFTS change monthly - Full details can be seen on my All About Me Page

What are you waiting for it costs nothing to take a peek.

Thumbs up Special offer to Forum readers

The nights are drawing in and the end of September is fast approaching. But dont worry there is still time to grab yourself some FREE jewellery.

Also an extra special offer to readers of this forum only. If you are buying the jewellery for a gift and would like me to include a little drawstring pouch FREE just ask (got these from ToyCrazyUK and they are perfect for jewellery TY). Dont forgot offers only last till the end of September so you havent got long.

Hope to be listing even more over the next couple of days. I worked out how to use my camera properly today as well LOL

Best Wishes
    Paula
    Take a trip to Paulas Treasures, you never know what Bargains are lurking inside!

Low P&P
    No Reserve
    SPECIAL OFFERS and FREE GIFTS change monthly - Full details can be seen on my All About Me Page

Default Last Chance!

Today is your last chance to grab some FREE jewellery and dont forget the special offer to forum readers of a FREE velvet drawstring pouch (just remember to remind me LOL).

I have recently added some lovely austrian crystal necklace and earring sets at bargain prices and these are included in the offer. There are loads of stunning earrings at less than a £1 starting bid so go take a look!!

Tomorrow I will have a brand new special offer for the month of October!

Best Wishes & enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    Paula

Low P&P
    No Reserve

Thread Information