Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Not All My Listings Are In My Store WHY?

Question Not All My Listings Are In My Store WHY?

I recently opened an ebid store i have at the moment got 28 active listings but my store is only saying 9 does anybody know why?

Also i have emailed ebid 4 times about this and i am getting no replies, i am very frustrated now and quite worried incase it does this later on as well, i mean why wont ebid answer me?

Quote Originally Posted by SunsetAntiques View Post
    I recently opened an ebid store i have at the moment got 28 active listings but my store is only saying 9 does anybody know why?

Also i have emailed ebid 4 times about this and i am getting no replies, i am very frustrated now and quite worried incase it does this later on as well, i mean why wont ebid answer me?
    If the listings were started before your store was, they won't be in it.
    If the listings were started after your store opened, did you set them to be in your store on the listing page?
    As for eBid not answering you, which ISP are you with, both BT & AOL are blocking some eBid emails?

Are you using the correct support address?
    You need to use support@ebid.tv or contact them via the contact us page in the help section http://uk.ebid.net/contact.php either way you should get a support ticket pretty quickly, followed by a proper response soon after. If you don't get a ticket number they either haven't received your query, or your ISP is blocking the reply.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Hi i have just 5 minutes ago been emiled from ebid which is good, thanks for the tips but i opened the store first and i always put it in a shop catorgory. But thank you anyway hope to be sorted out soon.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

All of my listings disappeared altogether yesterday so I have no auctions listed at all - oh well - guess I wont be selling here today.

I am so sorry to hear that hae you contacted ebid, i wonder what the hell is going on.

Thread Information