eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eBid could be the new eBay!

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just do as I do, if you sell stuff on the darkside send a compliments slip with the eBid address on it, or even better still invest in some of nykmedias ebid promotion pens. Soon as we clear greedbay the better.

View mrsandman's Feedback (+518)
    All-About mrsandman
    View mrsandman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Me Too

Hello,

Strangely enough , I too am thinking about ebid because of ebay.

In short, they are very , very greedy. They do not care enough about their customers only their fees.

I have watched Ebid for a few months now and like what I see. I strongly believe that this site has not become ' too big for it's boots'

Hopefuly I will become involved and enjoy the other sellers in the many rooms .. Thank you Ebid

Talking Re: Ebay

Ebay have got too greedy, their listing fees as well as final sale fees are just outragous, and since they linked up with PayPal, PayPal rips you off as well when you accept an online payment........i use Paypal myself but am really annoyed that if you sell an item on a Buy it Now listing, some prick can buy it, then unregister themself, and you still get charged the fees, they must be coining it in with Television Adverts plus floating it on the Stock Exchange, and its us poor lol...sellers that are paying these 'fat cats'.........its disgusting

I am here from Ebay as well and plan to stay! I do not miss the high fee's and min sales. My store is not hidden here. That was a big beef with ebay along with many many other issues.

Forum Newbie
    Whitley Bay, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View MOVIESTOGO's Feedback (+2)
    All-About MOVIESTOGO
    View MOVIESTOGO's Listings
    Forum Posts

Smile Ebay (greedbay)

I could not agree more many people are leaving ebay for the same reason being ripped off by seller fees ammounting to hundreds if not thousands of pounds a month.
    What ebay needs is some stiff competition in the form of ebid which i'm sure in time will keep growing and growing and be a threat to them big time.
    I wish ebid all the best for future success but at the end of the day it is down to us sellers to spread the word .
    Ebay loves to take your money but at the drop of a hat they love to flex their muscles and show everyone who is boss.We are only numbers to them not people.
    Thats the problem with big corporate businesses like them they think they can push you round with no remorse at all to the damage they cause when it is peoples livelyhood thats involved and the best thing is they don't care because they know they are big. But the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Forum Saint
    View Cocksparrer's Feedback (+424)
    All-About Cocksparrer
    View Cocksparrer's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been selling quite alot recently around 20 in the last 3 months. And getting returning customers too.

Thread Information