Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Report this auction

Wink

And yes, since the auctions I mentioned above don't exclude local pickup, I'm almost tempted to bid on everything and threaten to make the 5-1/2 hour drive to Tempe and pick the items up.

View Barrattess's Feedback (+2717)
    All-About Barrattess
    View Barrattess's Listings
    Forum Posts

http://uk.three.ebid.net/perl/auctio...3-4&mo=auction

..I have asked if I were to buy 5 would they consider combined postage? It's a question every buyer ask of a seller...and indeed expects if buying in bulk.
    ----------------------------------------------------

....well folks...I received an email with a quote for 'postage for 5 items'.......$76.00......so am I right in saying that if I buy 5 items for $0.01....plus postage....= $76.05 (see 'questions asked' on the above auction)

Waddya think....bargain or what?

....would you buy them?
    Last edited by Barrattess; 27th August 2007 at 03:26 PM.

Have a click...You know you want to...

Maybe G&M should change eBid to display total price (including shipping) and calculate fees on the total price. That way this price distortion will disappear.

..........hollandnumerics

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Although I am not for eBid telling me what to charge for my shipping, I probably not purchase from someone who has an item listed like this.

Especially when they will not give respectable answers to questions when ask.

I noticed a question had been ask and when I saw the answer that was given I questioned their answer and I would not say the answer to my question was respectable.

Here are both questions and answers.

Question From partsanthings
    Sun 26 Aug 2007 10:31:33 (PST)
    If I was to win this auction can I send a prepaid shipping pickup slip from DHL?

Answer From sunridgemanager
    Sun 26 Aug 2007 11:31:41 (PST)
    NO. SHIPPING IS ALREADY PAID FOR THRU FEDEX.

Question From ropegg
    Sun 26 Aug 2007 13:23:32 (PST)
    I noticed you told partsandthings that shipping is paid for thru FEDEX but you state in your shipping details that is will be shipped UPS Ground.

Answer From sunridgemanager
    Mon 27 Aug 2007 09:59:15 (PST)
    anawered
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

alyak46141414

The shipping on the item I ask about an Ipod Shuffle was $94, I can buy one locally for $79.99 which is the price set by Apple. So even at $.01 + $94 that isn't a deal at all.

They are not in short supply so it isn't supply and demand. Just wish those type of sellers would stay over at feebay or somewhere else.

Default Shameful shipping charges

Personally I think its a shame when people overcharge on shipping just to avoid fees. (altho, as someone mentioned, it shouldnt be a problem here with the incredibly low/free fees). Where I have found it to be a problem is if there is an issue with the actual item, ie: damaged, not as described, etc....Most sellers only refund actual ITEM COST and NOT shipping charges. That is where the sting is for a buyer! After a hard lesson learned, I will never purchase from someone with high shipping prices, especially if its being shipped in my home country. I dont want to support anyone who does that, and I will NEVER do that in my own listings.....

~~Sophia

http://us.three.ebid.net/stores/Bollywood-Designs

Thread Information