Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can I change selling price once sale open?

Question Can I change selling price once sale open?

Hi,

I have a few items for sale, I intend to load some more, I have loaded most atoo low a price, can I adjust my prices, I listed multiple items for sale? IOf I had to close will I be able to keep the listing template??

Any help would be appreciated!!??

Thanks

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

As long as a bid hasnt been made yet you can edit your prices using the edit option.

Gazza
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post
    As long as a bid hasnt been made yet you can edit your prices using the edit option.

Gazza
    Hi Gazza,
    I have made a sale and it has gone through without issue, howver I do not want to seel all the other items I listed at a loss, can I not take the listing offsale and re load with correct price, I listed a number of the items for sale? if not then I will have to load only one item each time which is crazy for a buy it now and trying to sell many items. If I run out of stock or prices change are you saying it runs indefintely??

Plus I alos have a mistake in the description and I cannot edit that either, I am sure I must have this wrong , please advise?
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by jkttrading View Post
    Hi Gazza,
    I have made a sale and it has gone through without issue, howver I do not want to seel all the other items I listed at a loss, can I not take the listing offsale and re load with correct price, I listed a number of the items for sale? if not then I will have to load only one item each time which is crazy for a buy it now and trying to sell many items. If I run out of stock or prices change are you saying it runs indefintely??

Plus I alos have a mistake in the description and I cannot edit that either, I am sure I must have this wrong , please advise?
    Thanks,
    I think you'll find once one is sold all editing options are limited.
    It would probably be best to close your auction, as far as I remember if you then repost it, you can edit it fully again.
    If you put 25 items on BuyNow Run til sold, the auction doesn't end until all 25 are sold, unless you end it yourself.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

Unhappy Thanks for the advice

Looks like I will have to take these down then as sales for me are very slow, if i waited for 25 to sell it couldb eafter I have expired, still leaves wme with the problem that I cannot adjust the auctions where I have not sold anything at all, i will close them and re list as you said. So i will have to lose money onm the other ones if they sell, not a great system at all, and i would like a furter answer from e biud and to take this sale off for me please!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jkttrading View Post
    Looks like I will have to take these down then as sales for me are very slow, if i waited for 25 to sell it couldb eafter I have expired, still leaves wme with the problem that I cannot adjust the auctions where I have not sold anything at all, i will close them and re list as you said. So i will have to lose money onm the other ones if they sell, not a great system at all, and i would like a furter answer from e biud and to take this sale off for me please!!!!
    You can alter the ones that have not sold any at all, quantity is in there twice, have you changed the amounts in BOTH boxes?
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff

Forum Newbie
    View nannyc's Feedback (+19)
    All-About nannyc
    View nannyc's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gazza View Post

Gazza
    Can anyone help me, I am new to this? I have a bidder on my Dutch Auction, but the auction is on for 90 days. Do I have to wait till November or can I accept the bid?

Quote Originally Posted by nannyc View Post
    Can anyone help me, I am new to this? I have a bidder on my Dutch Auction, but the auction is on for 90 days. Do I have to wait till November or can I accept the bid?
    I think your stuck with it, you've set a 90 on first bid auction, so it doesn't start counting down from the 90 days until the first bid is made, & won't end until the 90 days is up.

I suggest you contact the buyer (you can use the ASQ) on one of the items they have for sale & see if you can sort it with them.

I also suggest you change the rest of your listings so they don't run as long.

BTW I see you have the same item listed more than once, I suggest you remove the multiples as they break eBids listing rules, or if they are not identical, make sure the titles are different.
    Gothicina.

My Stores

My Alter egos

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff

Thread Information