Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Great looking site

Default Great looking site

Hi

Ive been signed up for over a year, totally forgot that I had an account until I tried to sign up again. The site looks good and easy to use/navigate. So i suppose im a new user as im just starting to list items and sell. Hope its a good alternative to ebay as im sick of the fees, scammers etc of ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mailking2006 View Post
    Hi

Ive been signed up for over a year, totally forgot that I had an account until I tried to sign up again. The site looks good and easy to use/navigate. So i suppose im a new user as im just starting to list items and sell. Hope its a good alternative to ebay as im sick of the fees, scammers etc of ebay.
    Hi welcome back,

There are scammers everywhere unfortunately but common sense & caution can help when buying, at least eBid do something about them when they're reported.

My auctions, good prices, fair p&p.

Laughing is good exercise, it's like jogging on the inside.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.

Yea that was the problem with ebay they took their time, im quite experienced so i never got scammed but it was just getting a joke.

Thanks for the welcome

I also am sick of the Ebay fees, especially on lower-value items where the sneak +20p schemes take up a large percentage of your profits..I think if you do well, after Ebay's sellers fees and PayPal taking a chunk of meat out of you, you've lost only 10% of your original profits..

Forum Saint
    View papagran40's Feedback (+261)
    All-About papagran40
    View papagran40's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosenoble View Post
    I also am sick of the Ebay fees, especially on lower-value items where the sneak +20p schemes take up a large percentage of your profits..I think if you do well, after Ebay's sellers fees and PayPal taking a chunk of meat out of you, you've lost only 10% of your original profits..
    hi , that is all ebay want ..your cash....and if you are a power seller over on fee bay...you can do what ever you want...I mentioned ebid the other day , but only reply was ..site looked a bit cluttered and hard to navigate ?..plus these forums do not get the smart alex answers you get over there....here people try to help..

West Bromwich, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View merlin's Feedback (+3081)
    All-About merlin
    View merlin's Listings
    Forum Posts

always willing to help out just give a shout on the kitchen table and someone will try to help

Rhondda Cynon Taf, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    View Trinakarenmille's Feedback (+2574)
    All-About Trinakarenmille
    View Trinakarenmille's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Mailking.
    Welcome back.
    The site as improved tremendously since your previous visit. Lot cheape, friendlier than the other site. Good luck.

http://uk.ebid.net/stores/JOLLY-GOLLY-VINTAGE-JAMBOREE

Thread Information