Thread: Perk for Platinum Sellers??

Forum Lurker
    View Dianekmt's Feedback (+221)
    All-About Dianekmt
    View Dianekmt's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question Perk for Platinum Sellers??

G'day Gazza and fellow ebidders!
    It is a shame that there are so many vacant stores on ebid at the moment. I think that if new people were looking for a particular type of item or store, they would be discouraged by the sight of so many empty stores.
    I think that if active Platinum sellers offer their goods for sale in countries other than their own, it might be logical to display their stores on the other shop sites. This would give potential buyers more to see, and give sellers who try hard to make a go of it here, another opportunity to show their wares.
    Is this a possibility?
    Diane.

CUSTOM BANNERS FOR EBID STORES:
    http://au.ebid.net/stores/Logo-Motif
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is'nt there a way to conceal empty shops as there is no point in showing them and doesn't improve the image of the place.
    Ken

For low cost Prints and Affordable Originals just Click the Logo

http://tinyurl.com/39bkpc/images/affordablelogo.jpg
    and check out my other stores

Ken's Cave

Fantastic Fotos Store

Forum Lurker
    View artlandish's Feedback (+19)
    All-About artlandish
    View artlandish's Listings
    Forum Posts

Would like to see that too. Empty shops can be frustrating for a buyer. Raises a buyer's hopes only to dash them.

View thisnthatz's Feedback (+31)
    All-About thisnthatz
    View thisnthatz's Listings
    Forum Posts

As well as hiding empty shops would it not be worth deleting any shops that have been vacant for a set period of time and the members have not logged in for 'x' either. I understand that 'statistically' it looks good if you have 3000+ shops displayed but like a 'normal' market place if empty ones are seen then you wonder what's wrong and should you re-visit. So yea, let's hide the empty shops.

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is so much I don't understand about websites and I realize it is not always easy as I think it should be.

But since they show the name of the store and the amount of auctions in it, it seems like they could put in a command to not show the stores when amount of auctions are zero.

I think it would also be good to make it where the store sub-category with zero auctions doesn't show when browsing the stores.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Forum Lurker
    View MrsMuffy's Feedback (+199)
    All-About MrsMuffy
    View MrsMuffy's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is no need to actually delete the store but they could be taken off line if they are not used for more than a couple of months, then if the owners did want to list again later, the shop would still be there waiting for them.

i will be moving house soon so will have to close my shop and listings for a couple of months, but I would not want my shop closed permanently but I will take it off line and then I think it will not be visible to anybody (I hope that is the case anyway)
    Do you need some wicks for your oil lamp or paraffin heater? then Why not visit my Ebid store http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Mouse-Trap

If you are not a member of Ebid,and wish to join please press this linkhttp://uk.ebid.net/buddy/265598

Hi guys and girls i agree just been looking tho the Watch shop out of 49 shops open on 16 of us are selling ! 33 shops without one thing in them , i think they should be closed or hiden from public view, whats the point in having a shop if your not going sell i it! so come on Ebid please help us all out.

Forum Lurker
    View artlandish's Feedback (+19)
    All-About artlandish
    View artlandish's Listings
    Forum Posts

Agree - please please hide (not delete) shops with zero listings in them. It makes the site look neglected which it is not.

Thread Information