My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Hello From Easy Peesy!!

Smile Hello From Easy Peesy!!

Hello all just thought I would stop by and introduce myself, I have been aware of Ebid for sometime now but have bever listed anything, I used to trade on greedbay about 2 years ago until I got fed up with them and oh of course PPal.

Im sure there will be one or two of you that have similar stories anyhow onwards and upwards, Ive just started listing today, no specific niche just anything I can lay my hands on really, I will be looking for somekind of wholesaler soon so I can keep a well stocked shop

Anyhow how are you all finding Ebid? Selling much? I gather there is to be some tv advertising etc that should be interesting.

Anyhow hello everyone any Ebid advice appreciated, actually 1 thing I do all of my auctions in html and noticed after the 1st one I have listed that it is too wide so you have to scroll to the right to see the full listing anyone know what the actual page width should be set at in pixels so there is no side bar?

many thanks

Chris

Default figured it

Also why isnt my signature showing?

SCRAP THAT FIGURED IT OUT THANKS
    Last edited by EasyPeesydotCom; 23rd April 2007 at 01:55 PM. Reason: figured it out

Hi EasyPeesy, welcome to the gang!

Your site looks like it'll be promising, can't wait to take a look.

Hello and thanks for the welcome. Yeah the new site will be very good Im working on it at the moment. Got loads of content to add busy busy still stops me from getting bored I suppose

Thread Information