eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What the hell....

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    very similiar to me... hardly watched any tv some years back... never sat still for long enough then when i became unwell couldnt do much else (imagine how lost we would be when we are sick without tv!).... worked my way through many series... only ever seen one episode of Angel... i do watch Buffy though... i remember being in school when it came out.. all the guys raving about it and Sarah Michelle Gellar... never watched it till last year... on season 5 now i think..... dont really see the appeal of SMG... prefer Allyson Hannigan It's a great show, good mix of quality storylines, great actors... some funny bits and some good action so cant complain....

oh and btw i quite agree about Angel.... if i was a female i'd let him slip me one

petey, petey, petey.....

laughs!

I have never actually heard a man come out with that before.

....but should have known... what with your crush on silkcity

Quote Originally Posted by minkyrra View Post

petey, petey, petey.....

laughs!

I have never actually heard a man come out with that before.

....but should have known... what with your crush on silkcity

i say that a lot.. especially if one of my mates says.. hey what do u think of my new shirt? im like yeah not bad.. if u were female i'd slip ya one.... lol it gets a lot worse but i dont wanna scare u lol

Mel you better be more specific than DB..... (certain squeaky voiced footballer with same initials )..... never watched Bones or even heard of firefly lol.... and Cordelia isnt that nice

Well if you like Angel, you will like firefly - it is a similar thing... but in space.. and they aren't vampires, but they are badasses lol They made a film "serenity" as well. EXCELLENT film.

Should have had David Boreanaz as Captain though, although Nathan Fillion would also "receive it" :-)
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory View Post
    Well if you like Angel, you will like firefly - it is a similar thing... but in space.. and they aren't vampires, but they are badasses lol They made a film "serenity" as well. EXCELLENT film.

Should have had David Boreanaz as Captain though, although Nathan Fillion would also "receive it" :-)
    Just checked it out.. looks pretty good might rent it if i ever finish watching Buffy

Too bad David Boreanaz wasnt in your doctors surgery eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Petesmovies4auction View Post
    Just checked it out.. looks pretty good might rent it if i ever finish watching Buffy

Too bad David Boreanaz wasnt in your doctors surgery eh?
    10 GIANT MANIACS wouldn't have kept me off the lovely David had he been anywhere NEAR the surgery

Firefly - brill series, but it just never took off, cancelled after the first series and then when hardcore fans kicked up a stink (I only threatened to maim Whedon, not kill him) they made a film - which was even better than the series. WELL worth watching. You really need to have watched the series before watching the film though....
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory View Post
    10 GIANT MANIACS wouldn't have kept me off the lovely David had he been anywhere NEAR the surgery

Firefly - brill series, but it just never took off, cancelled after the first series and then when hardcore fans kicked up a stink (I only threatened to maim Whedon, not kill him) they made a film - which was even better than the series. WELL worth watching. You really need to have watched the series before watching the film though....
    have made a mental note.. thanks

So why was it cancelled?

It just never took off.... I think it was on sci-fi rather than skyone and didn't get a lot of previews/coverage. It's so funny, sarcastic type of humour Apparently there are going to be another 3 films rather than a series.

Sat and watched the whole of the Hornblower series when I was laid up as well PMSL and never realised that was the same guy as "Mr Fantastic" stretchy dood in Fantastic Four ! Walk about blind I'm sure.
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Thread Information