My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Reclaim Bank Charges - VERY interesting article

Default Reclaim Bank Charges - VERY interesting article

This article is very informative, mentions all of the key points relating to claiming back your "unfair" bank charges (anything over £12) for the past 6 years:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...e_id=1770&ct=5

be bak later... I'm supposed tobe working
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Market Drayton, Shropshire, United Kingdom
    View Paulwillhappy's Feedback (+28)
    All-About Paulwillhappy
    View Paulwillhappy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up

Where have you been stranger ? I thought i was in for a bollocking because i mentioned about our fight during the KT's first meeting in 1978 ? (see Last photo at bottom)

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=92256

PS I've just got £100 from Halifax for changing mortgage 2 years ago they charged £175 instead of £75 as a leaving fee.

I've had a £2500 Overdraft with Lloyds for at least 10 years i've got the letters and anticipate writing to them quite soon. I've also got £2501 to put into the account as an emergency fall back and 2 other accounts with other banks aswell to migrate to in case they ask me to close the account.
    Never take your loo for granted Camping sucks.......

Cool

Complained to them after last months,Barclays statement,creditted £11.37 and as a goodwill gesture a £60 credit to my account too.Was I lucky or was I lucky?

i cant be bothered with all the hassle................just stay in credit ifyou can - but they are greedy baskits charging 35 quid for bounced direct debit of 5 quid - they will get their comupance.....i got 2 c harges of 38 qiud a time credited back from asking on thephone - back in black myself but good luck to all suing - their BILLIONS profits make you sick

Smile

Yes emma,it shouldnt happen in the first place,nice to speak with you again,have a nice day......

Quote Originally Posted by Paulwillhappy View Post
    Where have you been stranger ? I thought i was in for a bollocking because i mentioned about our fight during the KT's first meeting in 1978 ? (see Last photo at bottom)

http://helpdesk.ebid.net/showthread.php?t=92256

PS I've just got £100 from Halifax for changing mortgage 2 years ago they charged £175 instead of £75 as a leaving fee.

I've had a £2500 Overdraft with Lloyds for at least 10 years i've got the letters and anticipate writing to them quite soon. I've also got £2501 to put into the account as an emergency fall back and 2 other accounts with other banks aswell to migrate to in case they ask me to close the account.
    Proper PMSL !!!!!!! It looks like you ripped that hair off your blow up doll lol
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Market Drayton, Shropshire, United Kingdom
    View Paulwillhappy's Feedback (+28)
    All-About Paulwillhappy
    View Paulwillhappy's Listings
    Forum Posts

Question

I'll have you know Lola (TM) Is treated like a princess.........

Oh and i wash her out at least twice monthly
    Never take your loo for granted Camping sucks.......

Thread Information