eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Pages on ebid taking an eternity to load today

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
    View jarpet21's Feedback (+373)
    All-About jarpet21
    View jarpet21's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Pages on ebid taking an eternity to load today

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but I was wondering if you anyone else is having trouble loading pages on ebid today. Everything was fine earlier but since this afternoon the majority of pages I have tried to access have taken approximately 15-30 minutes to load and sometimes longer. The progress bar just sits there and sits there and sits there and then suddenly there is some action. Accesssing the home page is the worst. I have tried a different PC and that is the same. All other web pages are loading as normal so I'm pretty sure it is the website but just wondered if anyone was aware there might be a problem. I will check back later - presuming of course that I will be able to access the thread again!!! Best wishes.

Forum Lurker
    View MrsMuffy's Feedback (+199)
    All-About MrsMuffy
    View MrsMuffy's Listings
    Forum Posts

I had a problem earlier on when I was typing a listing everything was about 2 seconds behind my typing so I kept thinking Ihad not typed it and then it would appear.
    Do you need some wicks for your oil lamp or paraffin heater? then Why not visit my Ebid store http://uk.ebid.net/stores/The-Mouse-Trap

If you are not a member of Ebid,and wish to join please press this linkhttp://uk.ebid.net/buddy/265598

Thread Information