Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How do I get a sellers phone details?

Unhappy How do I get a sellers phone details?

My cheque was cashed and I have been waiting weeks for my goods to arrive...The seller is not answering my messages and want to contact them by phone...Does anyone know how I can request this information from eBid?...Over 4 months I have been here,I have a shop full of goods and nothing has sold,no bids,no nothing,Ripped off and p++++d off...James.

Quote Originally Posted by James3 View Post
    My cheque was cashed and I have been waiting weeks for my goods to arrive...The seller is not answering my messages and want to contact them by phone...Does anyone know how I can request this information from eBid?...Over 4 months I have been here,I have a shop full of goods and nothing has sold,no bids,no nothing,Ripped off and p++++d off...James.
    Hi,
    contact support at support@ebid.tv you should get an automated response fairly quickly (if you don't they havent received it so send again) followed by a proper answer a bit later.
    Gothicina.

MAHATMA GANDHI - "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way in which its animals are treated."

My Stores
    Gothicina Labels | Gothicina's Web - for eBid Auction Templates & Store Banners.

My Alter egos
    Kewtonia Books | Kewtonia's Klutter | Kewtonia Magz

Family
    Leadhillsonline | Honehe
    Tozcentral | NiffNaff
    SynysterChambers | Goldenboys13

Free eBid Banners | Free YDC Teddies | Charity Listings YDC Teddy Templates

I was ripped off by a Seller from the USA. Not a lot of money, and I couldn't afford to phone him. Bliddy annoying when that happens!
    The other one was UK. I bought and paid for the item. Never got any replies to e-mails. I found out the cheque hadn't been cashed so got the Bank to stop it. Never heard a squeak from her.

"?/## *#*%"&~# or words to that effect,lol Seller finally sent my goods but I got an abusive message from him even though I had him left positive feedback..Very ignorant,wants to spoil it for everyone,just a spoilt brat....Some nasty characters about,sad to say some of them are here on eBid,no doubt time will weed them out,enough rope and thay do eventually hang themselves...Ahah I see that seller has just picked up his first negative feedback,now what are the odds the seller will now retaliate against the truthful buyer by leaving revenge negative feedback....The plot thickens.

I just got retaliatory negative from the other side. I ordered 3 different items. Received 2 the same + 1.
    I wanted the full set as a Birthday present, so it cost me £5.40 in bus and train fares to get a suitable replacement present. I have emailed her several times, sent "Ask Seller a Question" 6 times, and even left a text message as advertised on her email. I got a 1 line answer. The matter is closed. You have received your items.
    Emails to her bounce, the text message went unanswered, so she got 2 Pos FB and 1 Neg. Then she noticed! The retaliation was swift. Looking through her FB I see loads of "mutually withdrawn" negs. I have had the Ebay request to mutually withdraw the Neg. No chance. I have added comments about this on her FB. How can I have 2 Pos and 1 Negative when I paid for all 3 items together? My FB is good enough not to worry, and it stays as a warning to others not to trust her. I am also going for a charge back by PayPal for being sent the wrong item. I asked, several times, if she would refund the Postage charges both ways as well as the item cost as it was her mistake, not mine. She has claimed in the past not to have received returned items, and only refunds when given a Negative FB. This morning she added that I would get a complete refund if I returned the item. Frankly I don't believe her.
    I think that was only for show as she could have emailed the offer to pay.

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmist View Post
    I just got retaliatory negative from the other side. I ordered 3 different items. Received 2 the same + 1.
    I wanted the full set as a Birthday present, so it cost me £5.40 in bus and train fares to get a suitable replacement present. I have emailed her several times, sent "Ask Seller a Question" 6 times, and even left a text message as advertised on her email. I got a 1 line answer. The matter is closed. You have received your items.
    Emails to her bounce, the text message went unanswered, so she got 2 Pos FB and 1 Neg. Then she noticed! The retaliation was swift. Looking through her FB I see loads of "mutually withdrawn" negs. I have had the Ebay request to mutually withdraw the Neg. No chance. I have added comments about this on her FB. How can I have 2 Pos and 1 Negative when I paid for all 3 items together? My FB is good enough not to worry, and it stays as a warning to others not to trust her. I am also going for a charge back by PayPal for being sent the wrong item. I asked, several times, if she would refund the Postage charges both ways as well as the item cost as it was her mistake, not mine. She has claimed in the past not to have received returned items, and only refunds when given a Negative FB. This morning she added that I would get a complete refund if I returned the item. Frankly I don't believe her.
    I think that was only for show as she could have emailed the offer to pay.
    Just looked at them B

Good innit Ri? I don't usually bid without checking FB. I don't know how I let this one slip by. She's a Power Seller so I think I was lulled into a false sense of security.
    The only other Neg [retaliatory again] was from the USA. He was a Power seller too so I shouldn't have been taken in this time. He sent abusive and threatening emails then I got an email from the USA Power Sellers "Union" saying what a good guy he was. Then I got 5 emails from other women he had sent obscene emails to. Espit, when presented with the evidence of what he had done said I should take him to court if I felt threatened. The FB left for other people was horrendous. I only gave him a neutral for bad packing and broken items. I think he would have come over and shot me if I had dared to Neg him.

View slinkyri's Feedback (+2931)
    All-About slinkyri
    View slinkyri's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmist View Post
    Good innit Ri? I don't usually bid without checking FB. I don't know how I let this one slip by. She's a Power Seller so I think I was lulled into a false sense of security.
    The only other Neg [retaliatory again] was from the USA. He was a Power seller too so I shouldn't have been taken in this time. He sent abusive and threatening emails then I got an email from the USA Power Sellers "Union" saying what a good guy he was. Then I got 5 emails from other women he had sent obscene emails to. Espit, when presented with the evidence of what he had done said I should take him to court if I felt threatened. The FB left for other people was horrendous. I only gave him a neutral for bad packing and broken items. I think he would have come over and shot me if I had dared to Neg him.
    It beggars belief Beryl, I couldn't believe some of the replies they'd left for people who hadn't received their items and DARED to mention it

the power seller status is ridiculous if they allow these people to continue

I pulled all my auctions in the summer - have been toying with whether to stick some up for Crimble but not got around to it yet - the place leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Thread Information