borat???

lol

i saw him on the news today

i have a great sense of humour

but this man has missed it

nil out of ten

dud

boring lol

well, well ... i guess i must be BORING too then cus he is FKN HILLARIOUS ... major league funny as fk!

Quote Originally Posted by fairywishes View Post

well, well ... i guess i must be BORING too then cus he is FKN HILLARIOUS ... major league funny as fk!

he seemed to be current affairs thingy elian e but i found he was anti woman sorry lol just didnt like him......

Nah em ... its all in the name of humour. You either get it or you dont.

I cant stick some so called comedians ( like Morcame and wise ) for eg. TOTALY FLABBERGASTED @ THAT ... But some people ( shed loads ) aparently find it funny.

In real life im sure hes a real hunny bunny

he makes me rofl....

I WILL CRUSH HER !!!

Did you ever see the ALi G one where he went to USA to interview some Gang members... OMG, it's a wonder he didn't get shot pmsl He was being shown around this guys "territory" and they were talking about gang colours... Ali G asked him this guy if he ever wears any other colour than the his gang colour... this tough lad said NO, it would be against the gangs code... ali G said, what if your nan, who you really really loved and was about to die knitted you a jumper in the wrong colour, and she wanted you to wear it, would you wear it or would you dis your nan?

fpmsl
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory View Post
    he makes me rofl....

I WILL CRUSH HER !!!

Did you ever see the ALi G one where he went to USA to interview some Gang members... OMG, it's a wonder he didn't get shot pmsl He was being shown around this guys "territory" and they were talking about gang colours... Ali G asked him this guy if he ever wears any other colour than the his gang colour... this tough lad said NO, it would be against the gangs code... ali G said, what if your nan, who you really really loved and was about to die knitted you a jumper in the wrong colour, and she wanted you to wear it, would you wear it or would you dis your nan?

fpmsl

Id say thats CLASSIC but almost everything he does is CLASSIC! imo ... i spend my whole time spluttering. & thats summat i NEVER do. lol

What he does is show people up for the proper idiots they are.

Some of his comments are way out of order. But , he has BALLS.

I have the NIGHTY NIGHT 2 series set here £30 bit steep i thought ... from HMV ... but worth it, Im waiting for dennis to vacate the front room so i can watch it.

Dont know if you have ever seen it mel ? But you need to watch the whole thing to GET IT.

If you like things like Borat and league of gents / little britain , extras etc ... think you would love it. Its quite dark humour but i love it, In one episode she goes TOO FAR ... but the rest is excellent.

Anyway, off to watch it in a mo ... Dont know why he cant play ps2 in here or upstairs. GRRR. lol

NIGHTY NIGHT >>>>

OMG Elaine - nighty night is proper pmsl funny

Does it end where the blonde bird's "dead" husband turns up?? I think that was the last one I watched... we only caught it by accident as we don't watch "TV" very often, so I'm not sure if we watched it in the middle, beginning or end !!

arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh that weird girl in the salon that keeps crapping herself

I've never really got into Little Britain though, some of it is funny
    MY EBID SHOP
    Is full of good stuff !

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by funky_fudge_factory View Post
    OMG Elaine - nighty night is proper pmsl funny

Does it end where the blonde bird's "dead" husband turns up?? I think that was the last one I watched... we only caught it by accident as we don't watch "TV" very often, so I'm not sure if we watched it in the middle, beginning or end !!

arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhh that weird girl in the salon that keeps crapping herself

I've never really got into Little Britain though, some of it is funny

Actually, when i 1st saw Little britain i was pmsl ... dead funny, cus id never seen anything like it. But as i said on here, later on it just went off a bit. But, some of the characters like lou and andy i never tire of. Margorie at fat fighters , only gay in the village etc

But then a lot of the other stuff i wasnt in too.

Funnily enough the characters dennis liked most, i liked least.

What does that say. lol

RE : Nighty night, ed said the same thing mel, he caught one or two episodes by mistake and was rofl. ITS CLASS.

This set is from the 1st episode till the very last one.
    When the guy is dressed as a charred sailor. ROFLMAO
    OH DEAR. LOL

>>> Off to give him a nudge ( dennis not the charred sailor ) lol

night x

PS : They always seem to drop the BEST characters, like in LEAGUE OF GENTS edward and tubs where hillarious then they killed them off ... SHOCK HORROR.

Thread Information