Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: finally bought the da vinci code on dvd

View minkyrra's Feedback (+1752)
    All-About minkyrra
    View minkyrra's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silkcityuk2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by minkyrra
    probably the same goes for me too... though a better term for me is undecided
    i know quite a few terms for you but dont think any are suitable for a family website

will sort you out later

think yourself lucky im off out...

see ya

well i still haven't watched it....i was so nackered last night, i stuck it on and yes pete i fell asleep....as for load of boll ax well - erm its just a film lol.............thats all i was on about - a good read and a good film....didnt say anyything about whether its trutful/right/wrong whatever........

as for your listening to your mate go on about it for an hour and making up your mind...erm.....what if your friend was talking cr@p - best to decide for yourself!

its on the agenda for tonight

had it on for 10 mins today and loved it - then the monk was flogging himself and my daughter came down and i switched it off lol cos couldnt be bothered trying to think of an answer about why someone is flogging himself bleeding in front of jesus on the cross lol

Quote Originally Posted by emma5721 View Post
    well i still haven't watched it....i was so nackered last night, i stuck it on and yes pete i fell asleep....as for load of boll ax well - erm its just a film lol.............thats all i was on about - a good read and a good film....didnt say anyything about whether its trutful/right/wrong whatever........

as for your listening to your mate go on about it for an hour and making up your mind...erm.....what if your friend was talking cr@p - best to decide for yourself!

its on the agenda for tonight

had it on for 10 mins today and loved it - then the monk was flogging himself and my daughter came down and i switched it off lol cos couldnt be bothered trying to think of an answer about why someone is flogging himself bleeding in front of jesus on the cross lol
    wasnt attacking your for posting bout it Em, just voicing my opinion which im sure no one wanted my gf wasnt telling me what she thought of it, she was telling me it was about and some of the stuff that was in it... so its not like it was her review of it

apologies if i offended anyone....its just that book gets me a little wound up

i have scary movie 4 to watch tonight... i like my movies simple and stupid... slapstick all the way lol

i was a little disappointed in the film

gave it 6 out of 10

on its own wasnt a bad film but for someone not having read the book must have been confusing

i think the director was a bad choice
    steven spielberg or peter jackson best choices

did not do justice to the book but was okish i guess

and pete

alot of truths in it btw

crap ending as was the crap ending in the book lol

total anticlimax

and totally boring without tom and sophie falling in love

in the end lol

Thread Information