Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***Holiday Poll**

Forum Master
    View sofiag1964's Feedback (+456)
    All-About sofiag1964
    View sofiag1964's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lanisia88 View Post
    Haha! sorry I wasn't thinking.....I saw this in my Parenting magazine and they said the Saturday before Christmas is the busiest....but for some reason everyone thinks "Black Friday" is the busiest I used to work retail and people were lined up outside Walmart and Target for the " Black Friday" deals.... Like $9.99 Leather chairs , first 100 people to enter the door get a free prize crap like that it's a ritual every year with my sister --LOL she's out there at 3:30 in the morning with all the other looneys! She always tries to get me to go, but that's way too early!
    saturday before Christmas I hear is busy as well. What's black friday? please, edumacate me! lol

thanks giving comes and goes in this house without any recognition ... prob cus we are in england and english ... figures ay. LOL

Christmas is always busy and apart from autumn, my fave time of year. I dont like the winter part, just christmas.

Another point: which Thanksgiving, when?

In Canada, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October and, in the United States, on the fourth Thursday of November. In Britain Thanksgiving is referred to as Harvest Festival and is celebrated on yet another date.

So, all in all, it's no wonder that people can't agree on an answer to the OP's question.

ewe tells dem damon

Thread Information