My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fattest people in the UK

They say about these surveys, but I have never ever been surveyed on anything - so they pick a random selection out, but that doesn't indicate anything! They could pick people that do or don't smoke/gain weight etc.

Coca Cola has recently stopped selling Diet Vanilla Coke! My hubby is diabetic and it was the only soft drink he really liked.

He actually contacted Coca Cola and they told him "according to our survey, it is not a popular drink".

Ha! Me/he have never been asked our opinion, and the fact that the diet vanilla coke shelf was always empty indicated to us that it was more popular than the others!

Yep. Asda did their own Vanilla Cola. I loved it, and so did everyone else. It was on the shelf and gone in a few minutes. I asked Customer Services why they didn't order more. Apparently Head Office judges what they need by the computer. Sheer brilliance this. They get 48 bottles in. 48 are sold. But they get 480 bottles of regular cola which all sell. Verdict ... vanilla cola isn't popular enough. I tried telling Head Office that they could easily sell 480 vanilla cola if they stocked them, but the idiots are ruling the roost. I got a load of guff about "Market Forces" and "Selling Strategies". I used to shop at Asda. As far as I know they have discontinued the Vanilla Cola, or at least it is never on the shelf, so I have no reason to go to Asda.
    They brought out a Char Sui Pork marinade. They advertised it in the magazine. I bought a jar and marinaded a pork tenderloin in it. Superb. I went to stock up but it had all gone. They have never had it in stock since. Crazy.

OK ... I get the mesg, no one believes in surveys. ( NOTED )

Barnsley, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    View DaisyChain's Feedback (+76)
    All-About DaisyChain
    View DaisyChain's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmist View Post
    Yep. Asda did their own Vanilla Cola. I loved it, and so did everyone else. It was on the shelf and gone in a few minutes. I asked Customer Services why they didn't order more. Apparently Head Office judges what they need by the computer. Sheer brilliance this. They get 48 bottles in. 48 are sold. But they get 480 bottles of regular cola which all sell. Verdict ... vanilla cola isn't popular enough. I tried telling Head Office that they could easily sell 480 vanilla cola if they stocked them, but the idiots are ruling the roost. I got a load of guff about "Market Forces" and "Selling Strategies". I used to shop at Asda. As far as I know they have discontinued the Vanilla Cola, or at least it is never on the shelf, so I have no reason to go to Asda.
    They brought out a Char Sui Pork marinade. They advertised it in the magazine. I bought a jar and marinaded a pork tenderloin in it. Superb. I went to stock up but it had all gone. They have never had it in stock since. Crazy.
    i ove ASDA, brilliant store

just out of interest and completely away from the topic but......

what would you rather see, nice namebadges on asda "colleagues"

or food on shelves?

just wondering as ive had this argument this week:@
    Click here to see my items for Sale!
    Amiga, Mega Drive, Playstation Games and More!

View onlinegifts's Feedback (+501)
    All-About onlinegifts
    View onlinegifts's Listings
    Forum Posts

hello

I have just started doing surveys as a paid job lol

not done a coke one as yet!! but we have to get a range of people in all age groups and 50/50 male/female. these are carried out nationwide. surveys are carried out daily in all areas to give a full view of peoples opions etc, not been doing it long but its intresting :>)

not sure if it was the company I work for who did the coke one...but it may of been as their the biggest one around.

Anyway good night
    BIG SALE now on in my Bargain Shop

http://uk.four.ebid.net/perl/main.cg...tle-girls-Shop

Usborne books at home Mummy says its only 5.00 to join till 9th March.
    PM me for details xxx

Thread Information